Street paving taking place
The City of Beaverton's Public Works Department is paving and conducting maintenance in several areas. Paving is taking place in two neighborhoods from July 10 to 20.
Paving: Bridletrail Neighborhood
- Southwest Bridletrail Avenue (Davies to Brockman)
- Southwest Bridletrail Court (Bridletrail to cul-de-sac)
- Southwest Pommel Court (Bridletrail to cul-de-sac)
- Southwest Stirrup Court (Stirrup Street to cul-de-sac)
- Southwest Stirrup Street (Davies to cul-de-sac)
Paving: Yearling Way Neighborhood
- Southwest Pony Place (Brockman to cul-de-sac)
- Southwest Yearling Court (Yearling Way to cul-de-sac)
- Southwest Yearling Place (Yearling Way to cul-de-sac)
- Southwest Yearling Way (Maverick Ter. to Pony Place).
The exact schedule is weather-dependent. Paving will begin at 7 a.m. and maintenance work will begin at 7:30 a.m., and all work will finish no later than 5 p.m. each day. Traffic lanes will be flagged and remain open to local traffic.
Resurfacing streets regularly is considerably less expensive than rebuilding and increases their lifespan. Beaverton inspects its streets frequently to determine which roads are in need of paving, according to public works.For information on other city road projects, visit BeavertonOregon.gov./Roadconstruction.