Program seeks volunteers
Canby's food and toy drive is looking for some volunteer help at the Main Pavillion, Clackamas County Event.
Help is needed:
- Wednesday, Dec. 6 through Friday, Dec. 8, toy sorting upstairs.
- Saturday, Dec. 9, noon to 5 p.m., warehouse setup, food and toy sorting.
- Sunday, Dec. 10 (if needed), 1:30 to 5 p.m. or later—food and toy sorting.
- Monday, Dec. 11, 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 12, 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 13, 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec 14, 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 15, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., basket pick-up day. Need greeters, carry out help.
- Saturday, Dec. 16, 7:30 a.m. to noon, basket delivery and warehouse cleanup.
Current updates will be on the Kiwanis Website www.canbykiwanis.org and Facebook Page @canbykiwanis.