- Pamplin Media Group
- Woodburn Independent - News
Wednesday, Feb. 21
• 12:46 p.m.: Police arrested Enoc Alegria-Alvarez, 43, of Mount Angel, in the 500 block of Railroad Avenue and he was charged on a warrant out of Marion County.
• 5:52 p.m.: Police arrested Joseph Bodunov, 28, of Mount Angel in the 700 block of South Main Street and he was charged with trespassing and contempt of court.
Thursday, Feb. 22
• 10:12 p.m.: Police responded to a report of what looked like someone hiding in bushes by a business in the 100 block of South Main Street. The officer found nothing suspicious.
Friday, Feb. 23
• 4:21 p.m.: Police responded to a report of a suspicious bag outside a business in the 200 block of North Main Street. The officer determined the bag belonged to an individual who was with police officers at that time.
• 4:27 p.m.: Police responded to a report of items stolen off the complainant's porch in the 500 block of Elm Street. Open investigation.
• 8:13 p.m.: Police responded to a report of an unknown vehicle appearing to be following a juvenile in the 600 block of East Marquam Street. The occupants in the vehicle did not try to make contact with the juvenile.
Sunday, Feb. 25
• 12:17 a.m.: Police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle at the intersection of Downs and May roads. The officers located an abandoned and dismantled vehicle with broken windows. They were unable to locate the owner or occupants.
• 5:08 a.m.: Police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle at the intersection of Marquam and Monroe streets. The officer located a vehicle parked with the lights on. Contact was made with the driver, who advised they were waiting for a business to open.
• 8:56 p.m.: Police responded to a report of suspicious activity on North Garfield Street. The officer observed an individual who was walking around and taking pictures of a patrol car. The officer made contact with the subject who refused to provide their name and left the area.
Monday, Feb. 26
• 1:27 p.m.: Police responded to a report of theft in the 500 block of South Main Street. Open investigation.
• 2:24 p.m.: Police responded to a report of a suspicious person who appeared to be loitering around the school at the intersection of Elm and Taylor streets. The officers contacted the individual and determined nothing criminal had occurred. The subject left the area.
• 7:28 p.m.: Police responded to a report of a family disturbance in the 400 block of West Marquam Street. It was determined nothing criminal had occurred and the parties were advised to keep the noise down.
Tuesday, Feb. 27
• 4:39 p.m.: Police responded to a report of verbal harassment in the 1000 block of Academy Street. The officer met with the complainant and provided them with some options.