Banks February police log
- Officers took a report of a possible sexual abuse after a Banks Middle School student met a boy online.
- A Banks High School teacher reported items stolen from his car. Officers arrested two suspects allegedly involved with multiple thefts. Officers found Banks School District paperwork with some of the other stolen items. The papers did not contain any confidential material.
- A woman reported her bag containing various items and prescription medications stolen from her car, but she wasn't sure where or when it was taken.
- A resident on Maplecrest Way reported the registration sticker stolen off their front license plate on their vehicle. They reported that it occurred sometime during the night.
- A man was arrested on Northwest Maplecrest Way after violating a restraining order by posting on a woman's protected Facebook page. Officers transported him to the Washington County Jail.
- A boy shoved his mom because she was vacuuming while he was trying to watch television in their Northwest Ashton Drive home. The boy was referred to the juvenile department for harassment.
- A car owner reported a phone and small piggy bank stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Northwest Maplecrest Way.
- Officers responded to a domestic disturbance between two adults on Northwest Commerce Street.
- A man walked out of Jim's Thriftway with a full cart of items without paying for them. The man was identified. Officers are following up.