Fairview police log
• At 9:46 p.m. Monday, June 19, police responded to a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 84 near the westbound on-ramp of Fairview Parkway. Russell Dean Richie, 59, of Portland, was accused of driving under the influence of intoxicants, driving without a license and driving while uninsured. Police said he began to vomit after being placed in the back of a patrol car, and his blood-alcohol content registered at .22.
• At 9:51 p.m. Wednesday, June 28, police responded to reports of a red Ford Mustang that had crashed into the median on Northeast Fairview Parkway. The driver, Michael Dean Walker, 30, of Sandy, was accused of driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless driving. He told police he drank two IPAs and a whiskey and soda mixed drink. His blood-alcohol content registered at .15.
• At 1 p.m. Wednesday, June 28, a man reported his white 2014 semi-trailer had been stolen from a parking lot on Northeast Sandy Boulevard. The loss was valued at $2,600.
• At 6:32 a.m. Friday, June 30, a report was filed stating that a generator battery had been stolen from a construction site at Fairview Elementary School. The loss was valued at $200.
• At 7:10 a.m. Tuesday, July 4, a resident of Northeast Osburn Loop reported a white 2010 Lincoln SUV and a white 2003 Lexus had been stolen while parked outside. The loss was valued at $22,000.