Gresham police log
• Paul Joseph Heims, 51, transient, was arrested at 2:04 p.m. Monday, Feb. 12, along Northwest Civic Drive on physical harassment and menacing.
• Joshua James Reinhold, 36, transient, was arrested at 3:52 p.m. Monday, Feb. 12, in the 1000 block of East Powell Boulevard on a warrant for violating his parole.
• At 4:57 p.m. Monday, Feb. 12, Dennis V. Zhiryada, 19, Happy Valley, was arrested near the intersection of Southwest Butler Road and Southwest Binford Avenue for failing to perform the duties of a driver.
• Brandon Taylor Coates, 31, Gresham, was arrested at 7:46 p.m. Monday, Feb. 12, along Northeast Eighth Street on a warrant.
• Jaba Dekebo Mebrat, 25, Gresham, was arrested at 10:11 p.m. Monday, Feb. 12, near the intersection of Southeast 187th Avenue and Southeast Stark Street for driving with a suspended or revoked license.
• At 8:09 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13, Malia Palealofa Silia, 31, transient, was arrested near the corner of Northeast Hoyt Street and Northeast 162nd Avenue for identity theft and theft by receiving.
• Raymond Allen Smith, 52, transient, was arrested at 9:16 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13, near the corner of East Powell Boulevard and Northeast Liberty Avenue for three warrants for failing to register as a sex offender, possession of methamphetamine and violating a parole.
• At 7:39 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13, Daniel Luna Bautista, 25, transient, was arrested near the corner of Southeast 197th Avenue and East Burnside Street on a warrant for possession of methamphetamine.
• Police responded to a report at 2 p.m. Monday, Feb. 12, of a dog bite in the 18000 block of Southeast Cheldelin Road.
• At 2:23 a.m. Monday, Feb. 12, Gresham Foot Clinic, 2775 S.E. Powell Valley Road, reported $400 in vandalism.
• At 7:18 a.m. Monday, Feb. 12, Christiansen Electric, 17201 N.E. Sacramento St., reported that two trucks and heavy industrial construction equipment had been stolen. The total value is estimated at $20,000.
• A Gresham resident reported at 10:54 a.m. Monday, Feb. 12, that someone had stolen $400 of firearms from their home in the 3700 block of Southwest 14th Drive.