• Tea by the Sea Mother's Day Tea — 11:30 a.m. Saturday, May 12, Gresham Senior Center, 600 N.E. Eighth St. Tea begins at noon. Event will feature food, prizes and beach attire. Wear your fancy hat for a hat parade. Tickets are $10 per person and must be purchased in advance. Call 503-988-4860 for more into.
• Bingo — doors open at 5 p.m. every Thursday night, Gresham Elks Lodge No. 1805, 3330 N.E. Division St. Early bird games start at 6:30 p.m., followed by regular games at 7 p.m. For more information, call the Elks at 503-666-1805.
• Zimmerman Heritage Farm — noon to 4 p.m. third Saturday of each month at 17111 N.E. Sandy Blvd., Gresham. New exhibit features quilts from the 1850s to the 1930s. Admission is $5 for seniors, $7 for adults; free to ECHO members and children under age 13. More information, visit echohistory.org.
• Heslin House Museum and Historic Jail — noon to 4 p.m. third Saturday of each month at 60 Main St., Fairview. New exhibit features posters and other memorabilia focused on the home front during World War II. Admission is free to ECHO members and Fairview residents; $2 for all others. More information, visit echohistory.org.
• Harlow House Museum — 1-3 p.m. Sundays, 726 E. Historic Columbia River Highway, Troutdale.
• King of Roads Exhibit — 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday, and 1-3 p.m. Sunday, Troutdale Historical Society Barn Exhibit Hall, 732 E. Historic Columbia River Highway, Troutdale. For more information, call the Troutdale Historical Society at 503-661-2164.
• Exotic Bird Meet and Greet — noon to 2:30 p.m. third Saturday of each month, Petco, 12020 S.E. Division St., Portland. Sponsored by the Exotic Bird Rescue of Oregon.
• Interfaith Vigil for Peace and Tolerance — 6:30-7:30 p.m. first Tuesday of each month, Gresham Library, 385 N.W. Miller Ave. All are welcome. Sponsored by the Baha'i Faith of Gresham.
• Rotary Club of Gresham — noon, Wednesdays, M & M Restaurant and Lounge, 137 N. Main Ave., Gresham.
• Rockwood Kiwanis Club — 12:10 p.m. Wednesdays, Abby's Pizza, 21255 S.E. Stark St., Gresham. For more information, call 503-740-3541.
• Prime Timers Dining Club — 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 2. Heidi's Restaurant and Lounge, 1230 N.E. Cleveland Ave., Gresham. For more information, visit wwwPrimeTimersDiningClub.com or call Pat at 503-936-5861.
• Rotary of the West Columbia Gorge — 7:30 a.m. Thursdays, Mt. Hood Room, McMenamins Edgefield, 2126 S.W. Halsey St., Troutdale.
• Gresham Breakfast Lions Club — 6:45 a.m. Thursdays, M & M Restaurant and Lounge, 137 N. Main Ave. For more information, contact Leonard Kirk at 907-748-8699.
• Soroptimist International of Gresham — noon, first, second and third Thursday of every month, Gresham Elks Lodge, 3330 N.E. Division St.
• Gresham Kiwanis Earlyrisers — 7 a.m. Fridays, M & M Restaurant and Lounge, 137 N. Main Ave. Gresham.
• Country Cut-Ups Square Dance Club — 7-10:30 p.m. first, fourth and fifth Saturday nights, 13987 S.E. Richey Road, Boring. Dance classes are held from 7:30-9:30 p.m. every Thursday. For more information, call Marc at 503-502-8478.
• Sandy Chapter, NW Steelheaders — 7-9 p.m. first Wednesday of each month, Sam Cox Building, Glenn Otto Community Park, 1102 E. Historic Columbia River Highway, Troutdale. Guests welcome. For more information, contact Steve Rothenbucher at 503-257-0039.
• Kiwanis Club of Damascus-Happy Valley — 7-8 a.m. Wednesdays, PUB 212 and Restaurant, 20400 S.E. Highway 212, Damascus.
• Kiwanis Club of the Columbia Gorge, Troutdale, Corbett — 6 p.m. first Thursday of each month, Gresham Honda, 24999 S.E. Stark St. More info, www.columbiagorgekiwanis.org.
• Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behavior and Effective Communication Strategies — 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday, April 30, Mt. Hood Adult Day Center, 376 N.E. 219th Ave., Gresham. Presented by the Alzheimer's Association of Oregon. To register, call 1-800-272-3900.
• Troutdale Citizens Advisory Committee — 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 2, Kellogg Room, Troutdale Police Community Center, 234 S.W. Kendall Court.
• NEMCCA Safety and Information Meeting — 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 2, Corbett Fire Hall, 36930 E. Historic Columbia River Highway.
• East Metro Economic Prosperity Forum — 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Friday, May 4, Rockwood Boys and Girls Club, 454 S.E. 165th Ave., Portland. Scheduled featured speakers will be Oregon Rep. Earl Blumenauer and Jeremy Hays. Group discussions will include prioritizing strategies to influencing the area's future economy. For more information, visit www.EastMetro.org.