• "Lilies, the Varieties and Cultivation" — 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 9, Corbett Fire Hall, 36930 E. Historic Columbia River Highway. Guest speaker will be Karen Schaaf. Presented by the Columbian Garden Club.
• "The Law of Harmony and Christian Science Healing" — 7 p.m. Thursday, May 10, First Church of Christ Scientist, 1525 W. Powell Blvd., Gresham. Free lecture.
• Tea by the Sea Mother's Day Tea — 11:30 a.m. Saturday, May 12, Gresham Senior Center, 600 N.E. Eighth St. Tea begins at noon. Event will feature food, prizes and beach attire. Wear your fancy hat for a hat parade. Tickets are $10 per person and must be purchased in advance. Call 503-988-4860 for more info.
• Annual Cemetery Tour — 8:30 a.m. Saturday, May 12, Glenn Otto Community Park, 1106 E. Historic Columbia River Highway, Troutdale. Genealogist and cemtery historian Stan Clarke will lead tours of Douglass, Mt. View Stark, Gresham Pioneer/Escobar and White Birch cemeteries. Presented by the Troutdale Historical Society. Cost is $25 per person and reservations are required. Call 503-661-2164.
• 27th annual Gresham Plant Sale — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. East Hill Church, 701 N. Main Ave., Gresham. Proceeds benefit the The Salvation Army.
• Bingo — doors open at 5 p.m. every Thursday night, Gresham Elks Lodge No. 1805, 3330 N.E. Division St. Early bird games start at 6:30 p.m., followed by regular games at 7 p.m. For more information, call the Elks at 503-666-1805.
• Zimmerman Heritage Farm — noon to 4 p.m. third Saturday of each month at 17111 N.E. Sandy Blvd., Gresham. New exhibit features quilts from the 1850s to the 1930s. Admission is $5 for seniors, $7 for adults; free to ECHO members and children under age 13. More information, visit echohistory.org.
• Heslin House Museum and Historic Jail — noon to 4 p.m. third Saturday of each month at 60 Main St., Fairview. New exhibit features posters and other memorabilia focused on the home front during World War II. Admission is free to ECHO members and Fairview residents; $2 for all others. More information, visit echohistory.org.
• Harlow House Museum —1-4 p.m. Sundays, 726 E. Historic Columbia River Highway, Troutdale.
• King of Roads Exhibit — 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 1-4 p.m. Sunday, Troutdale Historical Society Barn Exhibit Hall, 732 E. Historic Columbia River Highway, Troutdale. For more information, call the Troutdale Historical Society at 503-661-2164.
• Mt. Hood Republican Women — 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 9, Elmer Restaurant, 1590 N.E. Burnside Road, Gresham. Clackamas County Commissioner Paul Savas will provide an overview on the area's road system and proposals for tolling and improvement funding. Attendees are asked to bring unwrapped baby supplies to aid the Pregnancy Resource Center in Sandy.
• Rotary Club of Gresham — noon, Wednesdays, M & M Restaurant and Lounge, 137 N. Main Ave., Gresham.
• Rockwood Kiwanis Club — 12:10 p.m. Wednesdays, Abby's Pizza, 21255 S.E. Stark St., Gresham. For more information, call 503-740-3541.
• Prime Timers Dining Club — For more information, visit wwwPrimeTimersDiningClub.com or call Pat at 503-936-5861.
• Rotary of the West Columbia Gorge — 7:30 a.m. Thursdays, Mt. Hood Room, McMenamins Edgefield, 2126 S.W. Halsey St., Troutdale.
• Gresham Breakfast Lions Club — 6:45 a.m. Thursdays, M & M Restaurant and Lounge, 137 N. Main Ave. For more information, contact Leonard Kirk at 907-748-8699.
• Soroptimist International of Gresham — noon, first, second and third Thursday of every month, Gresham Elks Lodge, 3330 N.E. Division St.
• Gresham Kiwanis Earlyrisers — 7 a.m. Fridays, M & M Restaurant and Lounge, 137 N. Main Ave. Gresham.
• Country Cut-Ups Square Dance Club — 7-10:30 p.m. first, fourth and fifth Saturday nights, 13987 S.E. Richey Road, Boring. Dance classes are held from 7:30-9:30 p.m. every Thursday. For more information, call Marc at 503-502-8478.
• Kiwanis Club of Damascus-Happy Valley — 7-8 a.m. Wednesdays, PUB212 and Restaurant, 20400 S.E. Highway 212, Damascus.
• Kiwanis Club of Clackamas-Happy Valley — 6-7 p.m. third Wednesday of each month, McCools Pub & Grill, 12066 S.E. Sunnyside Road, Clackamas.
• Kiwanis Club of the Columbia Gorge, Troutdale, Corbett — 6 p.m. first Thursday of each month, Gresham Honda, 24999 S.E. Stark St. More info, www.columbiagorgekiwanis.org.
• Baby Boomers Social Club — 7-10:30 p.m. third Saturday of each month, Gresham Elks Lodge, 3330 N.E. Division St. Join others born between 1946 and 1964 for dancing and socializing. Cost is $8 for members, $12 for non-members and $8 for first timers. More info, visit www.babyboomerssocialclub.com.
• Troutdale Planning Commission — 7 p.m. third Wednesday; Kellogg Room, Police Community Center Building, 234 S.W. Kendall Court.
• Gresham City Council — 6-8 p.m. first Tuesday; 3-5 p.m. third Tuesday; Gresham City Hall Council Chambers, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway.
• Fairview City Council — 6:30-9 p.m. first Wednesday; 7-9 p.m. third Wednesday; Fairview City Hall Council Chambers, 1300 N.E. Village St.
• Wood Village City Council — 6 p.m. second Tuesday; Wood Village City Hall Council Chambers, 2055 N.E. 238th Drive.
• Troutdale City Council — 7 p.m. second and fourth Tuesday; Troutdale City Hall Council Chambers, 219 E. Historic Columbia River Highway.
• Alzheimer's Caregiver Support Group — 10-11:30 a.m. second Thursday of each month, Gresham Senior Center, 600 N.E. Eighth St.
• Alzheimer's/Dementia Caregiver's Support — 1-2:30 p.m. fourth Wednesday of each month, Trinity Lutheran Church, 507 W. Powell Blvd., Gresham. For more information, contact Jeanette Vice at 503-666-4305.
• PACT — 7-8:30 p.m. second and fourth Tuesday of each month, First Baptist Church, 224 W. Powell Blvd., Gresham. For more information, call Gary Swoboda at 503-810-1441.
• Grief Support — 2-3:30 p.m. Mondays, Trinity Lutheran Church, 507 W. Powell Blvd., Gresham. Sponsored by Mt. Hood Hospice. No charge, but registration is required. For more information, call Cindy Johnson at 503-668-5545.
• Overeaters Anonymous — 10:30-11:30 a.m. Wednesdays, St. Henry Catholic Church Parish Hall, Room 7, 346 N.E. First St., Gresham. For more information, call Margie at 253-222-5654.
• Taking Off Pounds Sensibly (TOPS) — Gresham Chapter 0983, 6 p.m. Tuesdays, Clear Creek Church, 4100 S.E. 182nd Ave., Gresham. Doors open at 5 p.m. For more information, call Nancy at 503-761-1566.
• Taking Off Pounds Sensibly (TOPS) — Gresham Chapter 0905, 7:45-8:45 a.m. Wednesdays, Gresham Manor, 2895 S.E. Powell Valley Road. Doors open at 7 a.m. For more information, call Virginia at 503-753-5133.