Failed loading XML file.
StartTag: invalid element name
Extra content at the end of the document



by: LAKE OSWEGO FIRE DEPARTMENT - The windows were blown out of the Scratch Restaurant by a late Saturday explosion.An explosion and fire heavily damaged a downtown Lake Oswego restaurant late Saturday.

No one was injured at the incident at Scratch Restaurant, 149 A Ave. The cause and damage estimate were not immediately available.

Lake Oswego firefighters responded to a report of an explosion and fire at the restaurant at 11:33 p.m. on July 20. They arrived to find the front windows blown into the street, smoke coming from the building, and a fire was burning in a room off of the main restaurant area.

by: LAKE OSWEGO FIRE DEPARTMENT - Fore was contained to one room inside the restaurant.Firefighters advanced hose lines into the structure and were able to bring the fire under control in less than 10 minutes. Additional firefighters checked neighboring occupancies to ensure the fire had not spread to those tenant spaces.

It was determined that the fire was contained to the original occupancy. No one was in the business when the explosion occurred and no injuries were reported.

Lake Oswego firefighters were assisted by Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue at the fire and Portland Fire & Rescue provided an engine to help cover other 911 calls.

Contract Publishing

Go to top
Template by JoomlaShine