Tigard/Tualatin Police Log: May 9-15
The Tigard Police Department reported the following arrests from May 9 to May 15: driving under the influence of intoxicants (1), drug offense (1), offensive littering (1), theft (3), warrant (4).
Monday, May 15
• Seven tires were reported to have been dumped at the Law Office of Jerold W. Hilary LLC, 9250 S.W. Tigard St., over the weekend.
• Two men allegedly fought at Chevron, 13970 S.W. Pacific Hwy., throwing punches at one another.
• A man was seen smoking what may have been marijuana outside Tigard SUV and Auto Repair, 12394 S.W. Scholls Ferry Road.
• Archery equipment was reported stolen from a car in the 12000 block of Main Street.
• A woman was seen hiding behind bushes and drinking outside the CODA Tigard Recovery Center, 10362 S.W. McDonald St.
• A woman said a strange man urinated in front of her and her children in the 11500 block of Pacific Highway.
• Someone complained that their neighbors appeared to be running a car dealership out of their home in the area of North Dakota Street and 124th Place.
• A man said he let someone test-drive his motorcycle in the 9500 block of Washington Square Road, but the prospective buyer did not come back after an hour.
Sunday, May 14
• A strange man knocking on a woman's bedroom window in the 7600 block of Bonita Road turned out to have tapped on the wrong window while trying to get his girlfriend to come out to the parking lot.
• Two geese and their goslings tried to cross Highway 217 near the Highway 99W exit.
• A man stared at his hands and paced in the 13200 block of Genesis Loop.
• A dog panted inside a parked car in the 12600 block of 72nd Avenue.
• A "very drunk" woman was reportedly combative outside Bull Mountain Bar & Grill, 13727 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A man returned from shopping in the 9300 block of Washington Square Road to find his car missing.
• Ducklings were reported to have gotten stuck in a pool in the 16100 block of 108th Avenue.
• Someone was seen trying to open a gate to an employees-only area at the Crown Oaks Apartments, 9500 S.W. Greenburg Road.
Saturday, May 13
• A woman reported her boyfriend was drunk and belligerent, breaking a mirror and refusing to leave her apartment in the 11100 block of Hall Boulevard.
• Suspects in a theft in the 9500 block of Washington Square Road reportedly ran into a woman, injuring her.
• Two loose pit bulls wandered in the 12600 block of 72nd Avenue.
• A package was reported stolen off a porch in the 9900 block of Walnut Street.
• A man reported finding needles in his yard in the 7700 block of Gentle Woods Drive.
Friday, May 12
• A woman sleeping in her van outside Chang's, 10900 S.W. 68th Pkwy., said she awoke to find a man breaking her vehicle's window to gain access.
• A woman yelled and cursed at other customers at McDonald's, 16200 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A man was allegedly spotted looking into cars and trying their door handles outside Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts, 11945 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• Someone said they confronted a man after seeing him break a car window in the parking lot of Tigard Plaza, 11945 S.W. Pacific Hwy., and he ran from the scene.
• A man allegedly followed a girl or woman walking around the 8800 block of Avon Court in his vehicle and then parked in front of her residence, only to drive off when her father came outside.
• Homeless people were seen fighting in the 9700 block of Shady Lane.
• A woman said she was drunk and wanted a ride outside Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts, 11945 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A goat escaped from its confines in the 9300 block of Tangela Street. This is not the first time the goat has gotten loose.
• A disgruntled employee allegedly made a threatening call to Summit Staffing Solutions Inc., 14463 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• The window of a vehicle was broken outside Sears, 9800 S.W. Washington Square Road, but nothing appeared to have been taken.
• A man said he saw two teenagers jumping the fence onto his property in the 11600 block of Pacific Highway.
• A dog barked for about two hours in the 12200 block of Marion Street. This has been an ongoing issue.
• A man said his ex-girlfriend texted him seven times and threatened him in the 7500 block of Hunziker Road.
• A man allegedly knocked on his neighbors' door, yelling and screaming at them, calling them names, and saying he wanted to fight them in the 9600 block of Johnson Street.
Thursday, May 11
• A man lay under a sleeping bag on the edge of the roadway in the 12000 block of Main Street.
• A garbage can was reported missing in the 14500 block of McFarland Boulevard.
• A man was reportedly soliciting in the 10000 block of Highland Drive in violation of no-soliciting rules in the apartment complex.
• An altercation between customers at Union Gospel Thrift Store, 11611 S.W. Pacific Hwy., reportedly escalated as one of the customers slashed the other's tire.
• Someone reported seeing a man with sagging pants smoking marijuana and appearing to be drunk or on drugs as he walked along 69th Avenue at its intersection with Pacific Highway.
• A box of doorknobs was reported stolen in the 8500 block of Schmidt Loop.
• The window of a vehicle was smashed and a backpack with a laptop computer in it was stolen from within in the 11500 block of Durham Road.
• A man was seen digging through a dumpster in the 10900 block of Canterbury Lane.
• Someone reported being harassed and threatened by their nephew in the 11600 block of Hall Boulevard.
Wednesday, May 10
• Someone in the 9000 block of Washington Square Road complained to police after learning their ex-boyfriend had gotten a tattoo of them being stabbed in the face.
• A drunk woman who reportedly spoke with a heavy accent caused a disturbance in the 11300 block of 94th Avenue.
• A woman reportedly was bitten by an off-leash dog in the 12800 block of Grant Avenue.
• Someone said she was being followed, called, harassed and threatened in the 7500 block of Hunziker Road.
• Newspaper boxes were broken into and money stolen from inside in the 12200 block of Main Street.
• Two men in the 12000 block of Hall Boulevard were observed to be "very high."
• A man was heard yelling and swearing under a tree in the 11600 block of Hall Boulevard
• Someone said his ex-girlfriend was "causing a scene" at his home in the 9400 block of Lehmann Street.
• Someone was reportedly harassing people and "throwing things around" near a pool in the 11800 block of Greenburg Road.
• A teenage girl continued to approach vehicles and ask for money at Fred Meyer, 11565 S.W. Pacific Hwy., despite being asked to leave.
• A suspected intoxicated driver was arrested on Interstate 5 near Interstate 205.
• A woman wearing pajamas looked into windows and asked residents of the 11500 block of 88th Avenue for money.
Tuesday, May 9
• Cardboard was dumped in front of the doors to Barrows Dental Care, 14350 S.W. Barrows Road.
• A woman said a strange man parked next to her, sat in his car, and videotaped her and her puppy in the 16200 block of Pacific Highway. The man, whom she described as "very creepy," then began to go through nearby garbage containers while pointing his phone at her, she reported.
• A poodle was "in distress" inside a vehicle with its windows rolled up in the 13900 block of Pacific Highway.
• Someone reported a problem with a neighbor in the 11500 block of Hall Boulevard.
• Two men were seen "picking on" a middle school student in the 7500 block of Bonita Road.
• The tires of a trailer were slashed near the intersection of Benchview Terrace and White Cedar Place.
• Someone reported being attacked by a woman in the 11300 block of 135th Avenue.
• A man said that after he was served a restraining order by his wife, she drunkenly pounded on his door in the 15700 block of 81st Avenue.
• A dog barked for two hours in the 12800 block of 113th Place.
• A woman said she was being harassed by a roommate in the 10700 block of Canterbury Lane.
The Tualatin Police Department reported the following from May 9 to May 15: 727 calls for service, 16 traffic crashes and 11 arrests.
Monday, May 15
• Several vehicles in the area of Cheyenne Way and Shawnee Trail were broken into.
• A Tualatin woman was arrested for trespassing on her father's property in the 22700 block of 87th Place.
• Six bicycles were stolen in the 8900 block of Sweek Drive after a security chain linking them was cut.
Sunday, May 14
• Items were stolen from parked cars in the 5400 and 5900 blocks of Sequoia Drive.
• About $300 in property was stolen from a vehicle in the 19900 bock of 58th Terrace.
• Veri Bowl Chinese Innovation Kitchen, 7995 S.W. Nyberg St., was reportedly burglarized, with damages estimated at $1,100 and about $1,300 in cash and equipment stolen.
• Someone burglarized and damaged the concessions stand at Tualatin High School, 22300 S.W. Boones Ferry Road.
Saturday, May 13
• A Beaverton woman was arrested for drunken driving after running off the road in the 8500 block of Tualatin Road.
• A "suspicious person" was removed from private property in the 8600 block of Seminole Trail.
• Someone broke into at least two vehicles in the 19300 block of 65th Avenue, stealing items and cash.
• Items were stolen from two vehicles left unlocked in the 9600 block of Killarney Lane.
• Two pairs of sunglasses and a cup full of loose change were stolen from a vehicle in the 9100 block of Tualatin Road.
• A Portland man and a Portland woman were arrested for theft after reportedly trying to steal hundreds in items from Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St.
• A grill and smoker valued at $1,070 was reported stolen from Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St.
• A Tualatin woman was arrested for theft after allegedly stealing a knife from Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St.
Friday, May 12
• A Portland woman and two Portland men were arrested on drug, theft and counterfeiting charges after a reported theft at Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St.
Thursday, May 11
• A woman who left her purse on the back of her vehicle before driving away returned to the 18700 block of Martinazzi Avenue and could not find it.
Wednesday, May 10
• A man was kicked out of Boom Fitness, 18039 S.W. Lower Boones Ferry Road, and told not to return.
• A Tigard man was arrested for theft after he allegedly stole $100 from the cash register at Tan Republic, 17648 S.W. 63rd Ave., where he worked as a sales manager.
• A child's bicycle was reported stolen from Edward Byrom Elementary School, 21800 S.W. 91st Ave.
• A woman reportedly pushed a friend, trying to get her out of her apartment, in the 9300 block of Sagert Street.
Tuesday, May 9
• Drugs were reportedly found in the 10400 block of Manhasset Drive.