Monday, Feb. 5
• A car was reported stolen from a parking lot in the 12000 block of 135th Avenue. The keys were in the • A woman was seen switching the license plates of her vehicle in the parking lot of a business in the 13000 block of 68th Avenue.
• Someone reported seeing two men breaking into cars in the 8600 block of Scoffins Street.
• A man was reportedly beaten and in the street in the 12700 block of Pacific Highway.
• A theft was reported at a business in the 7300 block of Kable Lane where a fenced area was entered and items stolen.
Sunday, Feb. 4
An incident of driving under the influence of alcohol was reported in the 15300 block of Pacific Highway.
• An incident of driving under the influence of alcohol was reported at Royalty Parkway and Naeve Street.
• A man entered the Rite Aid store, took a comforter and left.
• An incident of driving under the influence of intoxicants was reported at Oak Street and 80th Avenue.
Saturday, Feb. 3
• Criminal mischief was reported after someone saw teens putting shopping carts in the middle of Greenburg Road where motorists had to stop to move them out of the way. They also removed a sign.
• A resident in the 15600 block of 82nd Avenue is having ongoing problems with someone throwing eggs at his home.
• Minors were reported to be in possession of alcohol after two girls and two boys were observed drinking near Dollar Tree.
• A motorcycle believed to be going between 55 and 60 mph was reported blowing through stop signs in the 11100 block of 95th Avenue.
A cab driver parked in the 12000 block of Hall Boulevard reported theft of services.
• Someone broke into a Jeep Wrangler, took the vehicle registration and garage remote before putting the vehicle in gear. It rolled down the driveway before striking a tree, causing damage to the rear trunk.
• Someone stole a computer from a meeting room at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel. A security camera caught the incident on video.
• A woman reported that a man approached her and tried to get into her vehicle as she was leaving Office Depot but she was able to speed away.
• A customer at a transmission business in the 11600 block of Pacific Highway had the window of their vehicle smashed in.
• A possible altercation was reported after two or three men were seen yelling at each other in a Washington Square parking lot. While one of the individuals thought another stole something from him, he found the item.
Thursday, Feb. 1
• A resident in the 14400 block of 112th Avenue reported going inside after starting his car and finding it stolen when he returned.
• Someone reported that a man threatened him with a gun and then grabbed his ear before fleeing on foot in the 8900 block of Commercial Street.
• Two unwanted men smoking something out of a pipe were reported in front of a business in the 7700 block of Dartmouth Street.
• A man riding a bike said he had been hit by a car on Park Street and Pacific Highway.
The theft of a Microsoft Xbox was reported in the 9585 block of Washington Square.
• Criminal mischief was reported at 72nd Avenue and Pacific Highway after someone threw a milkshake and quarter at another vehicle in a likely road rage scenario.
• A Nest thermostat system was reported taken from the AT&T store in Washington Square.
• A customer at Elmer's restaurant left without paying for a meal.
• A caller said transients were trying to sell drugs near the greenspace north of the Tigard Cinemas, south of Pacific Highway.
• A burglary was reported to a business in the 11700 block of Hall Boulevard.
Wednesday, Jan. 31
• Someone was reported having written a bad check at Les Schwab Tires.
• A car was reported keyed and a tire flattened with a screwdriver on a vehicle parked in the 9200 block of Millen Drive.
• A customer reportedly deposited fraudulent checks at a local bank.
• A man who had have been drinking was reported in the middle of the median near Pacific Highway and McDonald Street.
• A vehicle was reported tailgating and passing unsafely on northbound Highway 217 at Pacific Highway.
• An iPad was stolen from a Washington Square kiosk.
Embassy Suites reported receiving two counterfeit $100 bills.
Tualatin Police Department
Monday, Jan. 29
• Someone broke into Nacho Mamas restaurant stealing a safe and alcohol.
• An unknown suspect stole a work van from the parking lot of a business in the 19855 block of 124th Avenue.
Tuesday, Jan. 30
• Three juveniles ate at the Shari's restaurant and left without paying.
• An employee at a business in the 19300 block of 65the Avenue said she was grabbed on her wrist by her supervisor.
Wednesday, Jan. 31
• A Beaverton man was arrested for driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless endangering in the 7100 block of Sagert Street.
• An unknown individual unlawfully entered the vehicles of two co-workers in the 10900 block of Avery Street and removed $250 worth of items.
• Someone broke out the glass of the entry door at the Tualatin McDonald's.
• A man reported that another man called him and told him he was going to beat him up.
• Someone spray-painted a building in the 8500 block of Tualatin-Sherwood Road.
• A city employee discovered graffiti on a city bridge that spans through a wetlands area in the 8600 block of Tualatin-Sherwood Road.
Thursday, Feb. 1
• A woman was arrested on an outstanding warrant in the parking lot of a business in the 8100 block of Nyberg Street.
• An outside door at a business in the 7420 block of Bridgeport road was damaged, possibly to gain entry into a business.
• A woman was cited in lieu of custody for a warrant for theft of services issued out of Multnomah County.
Friday, Feb. 2
• Police responded to a report of a male who accidentally shot himself in the 7100 block of Sagert Street.
Saturday, Feb. 3
• n A woman was arrested for driving under the influence of intoxicants near Teton Avenue and Manhasset Drive.
Sunday, Feb. 4
• An Uber driver alleged he was hit in the face with a cell phone by an unruly customer while driving in the 19200 block of Martinazzi Avenue.
A vehicle parked at the Motel 6 was broken into with more than $350 worth of items stolen.
• A fugitive was arrested on an outstanding warrant for a probation violation in the 7500 block of Nyberg Street.
• A shoplifter stole nine Adidas sweat shirts from Urban Outfitters at Bridgeport Village.
• A man was arrested on two outstanding warrants (involving failure to appear and theft) in the 18800 block of Martinazzi Avenue.
• A Woodburn man was arrested on an outstanding Clackamas County warrant in the 19300 block of Martinazzi Avenue.
• A Tualatin man was arrested on 90th Avenue on multiple outstanding warrants for failing to appear on drug and reckless driving charges.
• Monday, Feb. 5
• A Tualatin man was arrested in the 8500 block of Warm Springs Street for intentionally damaging a video poker machine.