Support Local Journalism!        

Link to Owner Dr. Robert B. Pamplin Jr.



Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue and Hillsboro Fire Department extinguished a fire in the garage of an Aloha home Sunday afternoon.

A neighbor called 9-1-1 at 12:25 p.m. to report thick smoke coming from the roof of a residence at 20135 S.W. Newcastle Drive.

With a quick attack, firefighters were able to prevent the fire from spreading to the inside of the home, according to TVF&R officials.

The homeowner and a child evacuated safely before firefighters arrived.

The home contained smoke alarms but no fire sprinkler system.

The cause of the fire remained under investigaiton.

Go to top
JSN Time 2 is designed by | powered by JSN Sun Framework