Tuesday, July 24
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving after he was seen weaving northbound on Highway 217 and almost hitting the median. He was stopped at Southwest Canyon Road and 96th Avenue.
• A 1996 black Honda Civic was reported stolen in the 4000 block of Southwest 139th Way.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of menacing, unlawful use of a weapon and harassment in connection with an incident of domestic violence in the 6500 block of Southwest Alice Lane.
• A transient man was arrested on a charge of felony possession of methamphetamine after he called from Tualatin Hills Nature Park and said he was having a panic attack, then ran from police and a park patrol. He was found hiding at First Tech Federal Credit Union.
• Video game items valued at $700 and other equipment were reported stolen in the 14000 block of Southwest Allen Boulevard. A man befriended a woman on Facebook, they smoked marijuana together several times, then he invited her and another man over to do the same. When he came back after buying sandwiches, he found the items missing.
• A transient man and a Hillsboro woman were arrested in connection with unlawful use of a vehicle at Southwest 160th Avenue and Village Lane. The man was arrested on additional charges of possession of and unauthorized use of a vehicle, theft of a bicycle, and misdemeanor possession of methamphetamine.'
Wednesday, July 25
• Clothes, computer equipment and other items valued at more than $800 were reported stolen from a manufactured home in the 13000 block of Southwest Electric Street.
• A Dewalt chop saw, seven fishing poles, two pairs of shoes, a tent, skis and a snowboard valued at $2,000 were reported stolen from a garage in the 14000 block of Southwest Burlwood Lane.
• Cash estimated at $820, shoes and a credit card were reported stolen from an apartment in the 5000 block of Southwest Murray Boulevard. The victim and his roommate had three women over, left to get drinks at a convenience store, then returned to find them gone.
Thursday, July 26
• A Portland woman was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence of controlled substances after she was found passed out in her car at Southwest Sorrento and Hanson roads. She told police she had taken oxycodone pills before driving.
Friday, July 27
• A transient man was arrested on a charge of harassment after he was told to leave a business in the 3500 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard, shoved a female employee and punched the face of a male employee who intervened.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct after he was cut off from further alcohol and punched a bouncer at a business in the 10000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
• Someone stole a pickup truck in the 12000 block of Southwest Horizon Boulevard. While he was leaving the apartment complex, he stopped to load items taken from an unlocked vehicle. The girlfriend of the truck's owner stopped to confront him and he ran off. All stolen items were recovered except a mystery bag left in the pickup truck.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of drunken driving and reckless driving in the 9200 block of Southwest Galena Way.
• A red 2009 Volkswagen Jetta was reported stolen in the 12000 block of Southwest Allen Boulevard.
• Two doors were kicked in at an office in the 10000 block of Southwest Laurel Street, Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• A love triangle resulted in no injuries in the 6300 block of Southwest Mad Hatter Lane, where police said the boyfriend smashed his own car window.
• A building at Elmonica Elementary School, 16950 S.W. Lisa St., was tagged with graffiti.
• A Beaverton woman was arrested on a charge of drunken driving after she struck a parked car in the 13000 block of Southwest Allen Boulevard.
• A gray Bikkel bicycle valued at $700 was reported stolen at the Sunset Transit Center.
• Power tools, a lawnmower and computer equipment valued at $1,000 were reported stolen from an unoccupied home in the 13000 block of Southwest Larson Street.
Saturday, July 28
• A Vancouver, Wash., woman was arrested on a charge of drunken driving while she was westbound on Sunset Highway at Highway 217.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of misdemeanor fourth-degree assault at Southwest Jenkins Road and West Baseline Road. A woman said he forced his way into her residence, pushed her to the ground and injured her knee.
• A transient man was arrested on a charge of criminal mischief after he was asked to leave a business in Beaverton Town Square, then kicked in the door of a car stopped at Southwest Canyon Road and 117th Avenue, causing damage estimated at $750. Police said the man was under the influence of methamphetamine.
Sunday, July 29
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Southwest Maverick Terrace and 147th Terrace.
• A gold 1995 Honda Accord was reported stolen from an apartment complex in the 12000 block of Southwest Conestoga Drive.
• A transient man was arrested on a charge of interfering with public transportation when his disruption delayed a MAX train at the Beaverton Transit Center.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving after he was parked on a curb in the 10000 block of Southwest Park Way.
• A 1987 Honda Accord was reported stolen in the 5100 block of Southwest Griffith Drive.
• A Tigard man was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence of marijuana at Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway and Apple Way.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard and Broadway Street. He told police he had used marijuana.
Tigard Police Department
Over the last week, Tigard police made arrests for the following: Assault – 3, Warrant – 1 and Theft – 1
• A woman reported that a suspicious person followed her to work in the 7800 block of Dartmouth Street, took pictures of her license plate and came into her work parking lot where he sat in his vehicle for about 15 minutes before leaving. Police believe it may have involved a traffic issue between the two. The reporting party reported seeing the vehicle again later in the day in her parking lot again and was told to call police if she saw the man again.
• A resident in the 11100 block of Meadowbrook Drive reported someone took a package off her porch on July 20. The stolen item was a computer.
• A burglary was reported in the 9900 block of North Dakota Street and the resident there reported having video of three suspects entering her apartment on July 20.
• A customer at a business in the 9900 block of Walnut Street made a threatening gesture with his fingers, signifying he had gun after a clerk carded him when he tried to buy cigarettes.
Wednesday, Jan. 25
• An employee at a business in the 10600 block of McDonald Street reported that an unknown man had assaulted a female employee. Police took the man into custody.
• Stolen vehicles were reported at both the 9300 block of Washington Square Road and the 10600 block of 121st Avenue.
• A resident called to report his wife's Facebook account had been hacked.
Friday, July 27
• A resident called to report someone stole her husband's identity to create a Verizon account.
• A case of fraud was reported after someone filed an accident report to the Division of Motor Vehicles using the reporting party's name.
• A drunken driver was pulled over at 68th Avenue and Beveland Road. The driver was stumbling badly and had to lean up against a wall to make a phone call.
• A resident in the 13100 block of Benish Street called police to report she could see someone on her porch ringing her doorbell. Turns out it was a neighbor telling the resident there was a broken pipe in her backyard.
Saturday, July 28
• A resident in the 11600 Pacific Highway reporting a drunken male in her home refusing to leave. The man was mad that the reporting party couldn't make a sandwich out of two different kinds of bread.
Sunday, July 29
• A resident called to report funds were being withdrawn from his bank account. Although the reporting party said he hasn't lost a bank card recently, four or five years ago his bank card was stolen.
• A motorist flagged down an officer to report they saw a man dump a bunch of stuff into a nearby pond and into bushes of a business in the 14800 block of Sequoia Parkway. Police responded and took a man into custody.
• A vehicle reported stolen out of Seaside was discovered in the parking lot of Walmart. A female connected to it was detained.
• A resident in the 13400 block of Clearview Way reported suspicious activity after a man, who was possibly drunk or high, pulled into his garage and kept talking about looking for a woman and attending a nearby party.
• An employee of a business in the 14200 block of Pacific Highway called to report an ongoing issue with transients sleeping behind the location and leaving garbage and human waste behind.
• Residents in the 13300 block of Clearview Way reported a man hanging out in the neighborhood all afternoon trying to open car doors.
Monday, July 30
• A resident called to report a vehicle break-in in the 16100 block of 108th Avenue where golf clubs, change and a Nike bag with new shoes were stolen.
• A man was reported walking up and down the street yelling and kicking things at Bonita Road and Fanno Creek Drive.
Between July 24 and 30, Tualatin police responded to 537 calls for service including responding to 25 traffic accidents and making 15 arrests.
Tuesday, July 24
• A resident of the 11300 block of Apalachee Street was arrested for driving under the influence of intoxicants and improper use of the 911 system after he repeatedly called the emergency number with no emergency.
• A transient was arrested on two outstanding warrants in the 18800 block of Martinazzi Avenue.
• A resident called to report a compromised bank account where someone tried to move money from her account to his.
• A woman was cited for driving while suspended or revoked in the 19900 block of Boones Ferry Road.
Wednesday, July 25
• A transient was arrested on outstanding warrants for resisting arrest in the 8100 block of Nyberg Street.
Thursday, July 25
• The victim of car theft recovered his vehicle but had it stolen again overnight. A transient was arrested for car theft and on an outstanding warrant.
• A transient was arrested in the 17600 block of Chippewa Trail on a detainer and for possession of a controlled substance-heroin.
Friday, July 27
• A man was arrested for throwing a cup of juice in his mother's face in the 10300 block of Chickasaw Drive.
• A transient was arrested for unauthorized use of a vehicle and attempting to elude a police officer. He also had an outstanding warrant out for parole violation.
Sunday, July 29
• A man was arrested for burglary after entering a residence where the occupants were asleep inside in the 18700 block of 90th Avenue.
• A transient was arrested on an I-5 onramp for threatening a woman with a knife and driving while revoked.
Quality local journalism takes time and money, which comes, in part, from paying readers. If you enjoy articles like this one, please consider supporting us.
(It costs just a few cents a day.)