Monday, Nov. 19
• A scanner valued at $2,000 was reported stolen from a business in the 11000 block of Southwest Allen Boulevard. The scanner was used for ordering cups.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
• Portland Police informed Beaverton Police about an unreported stolen vehicle from Beaverton in front of a house upon which they were conducting surveillance.
• A Beaverton woman was arrested on charges of first-degree assault, menacing and unlawful use of a weapon in connection with a knife she used to threaten her boyfriend in the 11000 block of Southwest Center Street.
• A Beaverton woman was arrested on multiple charges, including distribution and felony possession of cocaine and methamphetamine, in the 6100 block of Southwest Menlo Drive.
Thursday, Nov. 22
• A Hillsboro woman was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Highway 217 northbound at Southwest Walker Road.
• A light blue 2012 Toyota Camry was reported stolen in the 12000 block of Southwest Harlequin Drive.
Friday, Nov. 23
• A Portland man was arrested on charges of theft in connection with the removal of goods valued at more than $450 from a store in the 11000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
• A green 1991 Honda Accord was reported stolen at Southwest 123rd Avenue and Cheshire Road.
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at the Allen Boulevard on-ramp to Highway 217 northbound.
• A transient man was arrested on charges of distribution of hydrocodone and felony possession of oxycodone and methamphetamine, and a Eugene man arrested on a warrant, at Southwest Alexander and 174th avenues.
Saturday, Nov. 24
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of theft in connection with the removal of goods valued at $400 from a store in the 11000 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
• A Portland man was arrested on charges of unauthorized use of a vehicle and unlawful possession of a firearm on the Sunset Highway eastbound at the Sylvan exit.
• A forward-looking infrared camera valued at $700 and other items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 15000 block of Northwest Gateway Court.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and harassment in connection with slapping his girlfriend in his apartment the 12000 block of Southwest 13th Street.
• A Hillsboro woman was arrested on charges of theft and felony possession of methamphetamine at a store in the 11000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
• A transient man was arrested on multiple charges of theft in connection with the removal of a laptop computer and a smart watch from a store in the 3000 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard.
• A Vancouver, Wash., man was arrested on multiple charges, including misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and unlawful use of a weapon, in connection with hitting his girlfriend in the face with a phone in the 14000 block of Southwest Tualatin Valley Highway.
• Multiple packages were reported stolen from an apartment complex in the 14000 block of Southwest Sexton Mountain Drive.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of theft in connection with the removal of phone accessories from a store in the 3000 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard. Police said he sought to keep his phone charged to enable him to play Pokemon Go.
Sunday, Nov. 25
• A Milwaukie man and a Happy Valley man were arrested on charges of reckless driving in connection with speeding up to 100 mph eastbound on the Sunset Highway at Northwest Murray Boulevard. One vehicle spun out and struck a barrier wall; no one was injured.
• A Sherwood woman was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Southwest Scholls Ferry Road and Loon Drive.
• A Lake Oswego man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Highway 217 northbound at Southwest Scholls Ferry Road.
• A transient man was arrested on a charge of improper use of the emergency telephone system after police arrived at the Beaverton Transit Center and he continued to dial 911.
• A Beaverton woman was arrested on a charge of second-degree assault in connection with hitting her brother with a wooden rolling pin several times and injuring him in the 9800 block of Southwest Lookout Terrace.
• A gray 2017 Volkswagen Passant was reported stolen in the 6000 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard while its owner was being treated at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center.
Over the last week, Tigard police responded to the following: Criminal Trespass – 1, Robbery – 1, Warrants – 4, DUIIs – 3, Thefts – 2, Burglary – 1 and Drug Offense – 1
• A car was reported broken into in the 12600 block of Hall Boulevard.
• A resident reported the theft of her credit card.
• During a job interview at Washington Square a potential employee mentioned "getting a scope and taking people out who are turning him down for a job."
• Criminal mischief was reported in the 15500 block of Pacific Highway after someone smashed some pumpkins and kicked some plants.
• An employee of an apartment complex in the 11700 block of Warner Road reported finding someone sleeping in a closet of a vacant apartment.
• A resident in the 11400 block of 135th reported someone at his residence had been hit in the head with a handgun.
• Police responded to a report of several men walking near 81st Avenue and Ashford Street jiggling door handles and looking into cars.
• A resident in the 14900 block of 91st Avenue reported his car was broken into the night before and his wife's wallet stolen. Since then someone has been trying to charge credit cards at 7-Elevens throughout Washington County.
• A purse was reported taken from a vehicle parked in the 14800 block of Kenton Drive.
• Cars were reported broken into in the 9035 block of Reiling Street.
• Three laptop computers were stolen from a Washington Square Mall store.
• A wallet with credit cards was reported stolen from the 11400 block of Winterlake Drive.
• Three men reportedly stole a coat from a Washington Square Mall store.
• A car parked in the 9300 block of Washington Square Road was reported broken into and a backpack with a tablet computer taken.
• Two homeless individuals were reported doing drugs in the 12300 block of Hall Boulevard.
• Two juveniles were reported taken a fire extinguisher out of a storage area in Washington Square Mall.
• A woman reported that a man with a syringe hanging out of his pocket approached her in the 11400 block of Pacific Highway, offering to help out around her house. She declined the offer.
• A resident in the 9400 block of Coral Street reported she thinks a neighbor has been smearing dog poop in her trash can although she hasn't seen anyone do it.
• Tires, rugs and cleaning supplies were reported stolen from an unlocked garage in the 13400 block of Hawks Beard Street.
• Shoplifting by two men and a woman was reported at a Washington Square Mall store. One of the men was arrested after it was discovered he had an outstanding warrant out for his arrest.
• A resident in the 9300 block of Maplewood Drive reported her car was stolen.
• A business scam involving a request to purchase $2,000 in prepaid credit cards was reported in the 11700 block of Pacific Highway.
• A man reported he had been assaulted by someone at a party in the 7500 block of Hunziker Road.
• A credit card taken from a wallet inside a vehicle parked in the 9000 block of Reiling Street was showing it had been used at a variety of stores in Troutdale.
• A resident in the 13500 block of Pacific Highway reported two tires slashed.
• A resident in the 9200 block of Hill Street reported she took a shivering small dog from outside a residence, took the dog home and called the number on the dog's tag.
• A vehicle was vandalized in the 11500 Greenburg Road after the owner discovered someone had used permanent marker on it.
• A business owner in the 12400 block of Main Street reported that a man came into her store and stole a gallon of liquid something before fleeing.
• A resident in the 16100 block of 108th Avenue called to report a possible confrontation between roommates. A few minutes later, someone else called back to report that confrontation had become physical.
From Nov. 20 to 26, Tualatin police responded to 373 calls for service, including 10 traffic crashes and made seven arrests.
Tuesday, Nov 20
• Packages were reported stolen from a front porch in the 18500 block of 93rd Avenue.
• An incident of shoplifting was reported at Bridgeport Village after an Apple computer was taken.
• A resident called to report they had been scammed out of $14,500 by sending that money to a FedEx in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
• A resident reported an unknown suspect had stolen the victim's credit card numbers before making purchases in Texas and Florida.
Thursday, Nov. 22
• A car was reported to have run into a garage in the 8300 block of Mohawk Street.
• A transient was arrested on an outstanding warrant at Pacific Highway and 124th Avenue.
• Someone walked into a grocery store in the 17700 block of Lower Boones Ferry Road and stole a case of beer.
Saturday, Nov. 24
• A woman was arrested at a business in the 19200 block of Martinazzi Avenue, charged with theft by deception and shoplifting as well as possession of a controlled substance: heroin.
• A man was arrested in the 7000 block of Nyberg Street on an outstanding warrant.
• A man was arrested in the 8900 block of Sweek Drive for simple assault and interfering with a police officer.
• A resident in the 18700 block of 90th Avenue reported her tires were slashed overnight.
Sunday, Nov. 25
• A man was arrested in the 19600 block of Boones Ferry Road for improper use of emergency communications, interfering with a police officer and outstanding misdemeanor warrants.