Monday, Dec. 17
• Coins valued at $125 were reported stolen when someone drilled into collection boxes attached to laundry machines in an apartment complex in the 6500 block of Southwest Scholls Ferry Road. Damage to the machines was estimated at $300.
• A bicycle valued at $500 was reported stolen at the Beaverton Transit Center.
• A Vancouver, Wash., man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Northwest Greenbrier Parkway and 158th Avenue.
Tuesday, Dec. 18
• A transient man was arrested on charges of burglary, disorderly conduct and criminal mischief in the 12000 block of Southwest Center Street. Police said he was under the influence of drugs and damaged an apartment door, then entered an unlocked apartment and awakened a woman, who fled. He then threw her property out the door and onto a landing below.
• Vehicle thefts were reported in the 3900 block of Southwest Murray Boulevard, 15000 block of Southwest Beard Road, and 15000 block of Southwest Davis Road.
• Two handguns, a Springfield XD 9mm and a Smith & Wesson .357, were reported stolen from the glove compartment of an unlocked vehicle in the 14000 block of Southwest 22nd Avenue.
• A wallet, cards and cash were reported stolen from an unlocked pickup in the 13000 block of Southwest 22nd Avenue.
• A husband and wife, both from Beaverton, were arrested on charges of theft in connection with the removal of goods valued at $173 from a store in the 11000 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
• A 1998 gold and gray Honda Accord was reported stolen in the 14000 block of Southwest Farmington Road.
Wednesday, Dec. 19
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of harassment and felony fourth-degree assault, both related to domestic violence, in the 16000 block of Southwest Estuary Drive.
• A Hillsboro man was arrested on charges of menacing and unlawful use of a weapon in connection with brandishing a pocket knife and hammer against two victims in an apartment in the 12000 block of Southwest Conestoga Drive.
• A Beaverton man was arrested in the 4900 block of Southwest Spencer Avenue on charges of theft, identity theft and forgery in connection with the theft of three checks he reportedly used to obtain $1,575 fraudulently.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of menacing and unlawful use of a weapon in connection with stabbing the hood of his wife's vehicle as she and her daughter attempted to leave the 9000 block of Southwest 155th Avenue.
• A Bandon woman was arrested on a charge of theft in connection with the removal of goods valued at $643 from a store in the 3800 block of Southwest 117th Avenue.
• A bicycle valued at $500 was reported stolen from a metal rack in front of a business in the 4100 block of Southwest 117th Avenue.
• A Beaverton woman was arrested on a charge of harassment in connection with scratching her boyfriend during an argument fueled by alcohol in the 2000 block of Southwest 78th Avenue.
Thursday, Dec. 20
• A Hillsboro woman was arrested on charges of drunken driving and harassment at Southwest 166th Avenue and Baseline Road.
Friday, Dec. 21
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving in the 8100 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard.
• Two Beaverton men were arrested on multiple charges, including unlawful possession of drugs, theft and identity theft, at a traffic stop at Southwest Allen and Murray boulevards.
• A laptop computer valued at $1,500 and other items in a shoulder bag were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 11000 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Southwest Canyon Road and 94th Avenue.
Saturday, Dec. 22
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Sunset Highway and Northwest Murray Boulevard.
• A Vancouver, Wash., man was arrested on charges of drunken driving and reckless driving at Northwest Science Park Drive and Murray Boulevard.
• A 2004 white Kia Rio was reported stolen from a lot in the 14000 block of Southwest 6th Street.
• Guitar cases and cables valued at $600 were reported stolen from a garage in the 14000 block of Southwest Quail Lane.
• A transient woman was arrested on charges of robbery and harassment in connection with the removal of goods valued at $103 from a store in the 3100 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard — and an ensuing struggle with a store loss-protection person.
• Cash estimated at $320 was reported stolen from a business on the 6000 block of Southwest Arctic Drive.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of theft and criminal mischief in connection with the removal of a computer valued at $450 from a display in a store in the 11000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway. Police said he got away the first time after damaging the alarm system, but he was arrested when he returned to attempt a second theft of goods valued at $53.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of first-degree rape and sodomy at an apartment complex on Southwest Osprey Drive.
• A Florence, Ore., man was arrested on a charge of felony possession of methamphetamine at Southwest Murray and Allen boulevards.
Sunday, Dec. 23
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of drunken driving and reckless driving on Highway 217 northbound at Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
• A Hillsboro man was arrested on a charge of identity theft in the 11000 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving in the 5000 block of Southwest Murray Boulevard.
• A Troutdale woman was arrested on a charge of theft in connection with the removal of $886 in cash from an unattended purse at a store in the 9100 block of Southwest Cascade Avenue. The incident was caught on camera and the cash was returned to the victim.
• A red 1998 Honda CRV was reported stolen from a lot in the 3100 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard.
Tuesday, Dec. 18
• Two men walked into a business in the 10200 block of Hall Boulevard. While one distracted a salesperson, the other stole six to seven pairs of glasses frames.
• A person ejected from a residence the previous night came back and started punching holes in walls.
• A manager reported someone dumping stuff into a dumpster in the 12000 block of Pacific Highway. Items dumped appeared to be drug paraphernalia.
• A group of three to four teenagers were reported damaging signs in a park in the 10100 block of Johnson Street.
• Someone was reported trying to access a Walmart account not belonging to them, attempting to purchase items.
• A possible road rage incident was reported after a woman punched the window of a motorists at Pacific Highway and Canterbury Lane.
Wednesday, Dec. 19
• Residents in the 13600 block of Hillshire Drive reported two vehicles entered. One appeared to have had nothing removed, the other had a wallet stolen with a debit card used a short time later at a gas station.
• A car parked in the 11900 block of Westbury Terrace was entered during the night with keys, a jacket and black bag stolen.
• A stolen 2017 Volkswagen Jetta was recovered from the 13700 block of Pacific Highway.
• A car parked in the 13500 block of Hillshire Drive was reported broken into overnight.
• An unlocked car parked in the 11800 block of Morning Hill Drive had been gone through but owner couldn't find anything missing.
• A caller irritated with cigarette butts littering the sidewalk in the 14900 block of Royalty Parkway offered to donate materials and labor to build ash trays for residents not allowed to smoke on the property.
• An attempted break-in was reported in the 11100 block of Greenburg Road. A video showed a man trying to get in through a window.
• A manager of a property in the 15100 block of Royalty Parkway said he wanted transients removed. Police advised caller to post "No Trespassing" signs along with writing a letter to police that they are authorized to arrest anyone on the property. They also suggested building a fence.
• A resident in the 11500 block of Sheffield Circle reported two vehicles broken into overnight with a small carrying case for electronics stolen.
• A woman was taken into custody in the 7500 block of Dartmouth Street. A man who accompanied her took off running along with a 6- to 7-year-old girl who was helping them shoplift. Later, both the man and woman were "trespassed" from the store.
• Seven juveniles were reported to have stolen five pairs of Beats headphones from the Apple Store at Washington Square Mall.
• A "friendly" chicken was apparently dumped into a park in the 10100 block of Johnson Street. A caller said she was taking the animal to a veterinarian hospital.
• A car lock was punched and a bag stolen from a vehicle parked in the 9700 block of Washington Square Road.
• Someone reported an ongoing issue with a man selling cocaine in the 14600 block of Sequoia Parkway. When officers arrived, the suspect took off but they arrested another individual at the location for possession of a controlled substance and on a charge of failure to register as a sex offender.
Thursday, Dec. 20
• A transient was reported sleeping in a lobby in the 11600 block of Pacific Highway.
• A suspicious man was reported taking photos of a kindergarten school in the 12600 block of North Dakota Street.
• The theft of a laptop computer was reported in the 16900 block of 72nd Avenue.
• A homeless camp was reported in a wooded area in back of property in the 15100 block of Royalty Parkway.
• A vehicle parked in the 10200 block of Washington Square Road was broken into.
• A case of criminal mischief was reported in the 11500 block of Pacific Highway after someone reported seeing another person rammed a shopping cart into a vehicle several times.
Friday, Dec. 21
• Two cars parked in the 13600 block of Blue Gum Court were broken into overnight.
• A case of menacing was reported at Pacific Highway and Bull Mountain Road after someone in a tan Buick was seen pointing a hand gun at pedestrians at a bus stop.
• A baby deer was reportedly struck by a car and was in the backyard of a residence in the 11200 block of Fonner Street. Its mother, on the other side of the street, was not injured.
• A car was reportedly broken into in the 10200 block of Washington Square Road with a purse and laptop stolen.
• Someone reported an owl walking around in the middle of the road at Walnut Street and Wilton Avenue.
Saturday, Dec. 22
• The windows in a vehicle parked in the 11100 block of Hall Boulevard were reported busted out overnight.
• A dead deer wrapped in a green tarp was reported having been left on the side of the road at 103rd Avenue and McDonald Street.
• A resident reported that motorists at 129th Avenue and Gaarde Street continue to pass a school bus even after the bus driver has stopped with his flashing lights on and has extended the bus stop sign.
• A resident in the 11100 block 81st Avenue reported that two guns had been stolen from his home.
• A man was reported to have opened an account at a bank in the 9300 block of Washington Square Road using a counterfeit $100 bill.
Five people were reported loitering outside under a sign that reads "No Loitering" at a restaurant in the 11900 block Pacific Highway.