Monday, Dec. 24
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of felony possession of heroin in the 16000 block of Southwest Siler Ridge Lane.
• A light blue 1992 Nissan pickup was reported stolen in the 17000 block of Northwest Dogwood Court.
• A Wilsonville man was arrested on a charge of theft in connection with the removal of goods valued at $1,453 from a store in the 11000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
Wednesday, Dec. 26
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at the northbound on-ramp from Southwest Walker Road to Highway 217.
• Cash estimated at $500 was removed from a safe at a business in the 12000 block of Southwest Canyon Road. Police said a shattered motion detector was found in front of the business, and burglars rummaged through offices, desk drawers and filing cabinets.
• A purse with jewelry valued at $800 was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1200 block of Northwest Waterhouse Avenue.
• Clothing valued at $412 was reported stolen from a store in the 15000 block of Southwest Walker Road. The suspect was confronted with clothing valued at $723, but got away with some clothing and entered a white BMW that was a getaway car.
• Two Garmins valued at $200 were reported stolen from a store in the 3000 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard.
• A 1994 gray Honda Civic was reported stolen in the 14000 block of Southwest 22nd Street.
• A transient man was arrested on multiple charges, including second-degree assault, criminal mischief and unlawful use of a weapon, in the 15000 block of Southwest Millikan Way.
Thursday, Dec. 27
• A Beaverton woman was arrested on charges of drunken driving and reckless driving at Southwest 152nd Road and Kilchis Street after she struck several road signs and ran into a tree.
• A Hillsboro man was arrested on a charge of distribution of methamphetamine at Southwest Jenkins Road and Jay Street.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of theft in connection with the removal of goods valued at $337 from a store in the 11000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway. He fled on foot but police caught up with him.
• A red 1990 Acura Integra was reported stolen in the 4100 block of Southwest 110th Avenue.
Friday, Dec. 28
• A Tigard woman was arrested on a charge of drunken driving after a crash in the 12000 block of Southwest Horizon Boulevard.
• Vehicle break-ins were reported in the 13000 block of Southwest Meridian Street, in the 8600 block of Southwest Maverick Terrace, and two in the 14000 block of Southwest Teal Boulevard.
• A red 2018 Toyota Corolla was reported stolen from a lot in the 13000 block of Southwest Farmington Road.
Saturday, Dec. 29
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Southwest Hall Boulevard and Broadway Street.
• A transient man was arrested on a charge of felony possession of methamphetamine at Southwest Canyon Road and Hocken Avenue.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of felony possession of methamphetamine at Southwest 153rd Drive and Tualatin Valley Highway.
• A Taser and a Portland Police Bureau vest valued at $1,500 were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 9300 block of Southwest Pine Street.
• Tools and other goods valued at more than $750 were reported stolen in a new 32-gallon trash can from a store in the 14000 block of Southwest Barrows Road.
• An Everett, Wash., man was arrested on multiple charges, including robbery, in connection with the theft of a pizza and an assault on two loss-prevention officers at a store in the 3000 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard.
• A gold 2000 GMC was reported stolen in the 5800 block of Southwest Erickson Avenue.
• A Portland man was arrested on charges of felony possession of methamphetamine and Ecstasy at Southwest Canyon and Walker roads.
Sunday, Dec. 30
• An Aumsville man was arrested on charges of theft and felony possession of methamphetamine in connection with the removal of a mower valued at $499 from a store in the 4400 block of Southwest 110th Avenue.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of violating a restraining order.
Sunday, Dec. 30
• A resident in the 15700 block of 98th Avenue reported a possible intruder inside his residence after discovering a light turned on. A check of the residence turned up nothing missing or suspicious.
• A Tigard resident reported her roommate had busted out her truck window at a different location and had busted through the door and was in the attic. He was arrested and the case turned over to the Washington County Sheriff's Department based on the jurisdiction of the incident.
• A motorist was arrested at Pacific Highway and McDonald Street for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• A man was trespassed from a store in the 7600 block of Dartmouth Street after he was found sleeping in an employee area.
• A resident in the 9500 block of Locust Street reported someone had gotten into their vehicle overnight but didn't take anything.
• A vehicle was reported stolen from the parking lot near the food court at Washington Square Mall.
Saturday, Dec. 29
• A warning was given to a motorist who was weaving all over the road at Pacific Highway and Durham Road.
• Someone was advised to stop pointing a laser at the transit center. An officer told the subject that there were laws related to shining a laser and he agreed to stop, saying he didn't point it at people.
• A Radio Cab customer refused to pay her fare after being dropped off in the 11400 block of Pacific Highway.
• A customer at the Apple Store at Washington Square Mall refused to leave and was yelling at the store manager because he wanted his phone fixed now. He was not allowed back in the store for the rest of the night.
• A man was reported harassing drivers in the 8900 block of Commercial Street, punching a least one driver's window as well as panhandling and digging into nearby garbage cans.
Friday, Dec. 28
• A business in the 16200 block of Pacific Highway reported they had a fake $20 bill they wanted to turn in.
• Someone entered a laundry room and broke into a coin boxes on the washers and dryers in the 14200 block of 112th Avenue.
• A man was reported having exposed himself to a woman the day before in the parking lot of a store in the 7500 block of Dartmouth Street.
• A clerk reported that a person who had been kicked out of a store in the 12200 block of Scholls Ferry Road for shoplifting had returned. When she told him to leave, he spit in her eye.
• A resident in the 10800 block of Garden Park Place reported neighbors are stealing power from her resident after finding an extension cord plugged into her outside outlet. An officer thought it may have been used to power Christmas lights.
Thursday, Dec. 27
• A man was reported passed out in a Chevy Blazer with the door open in the 15700 block of Upper Boones Ferry Road. It appeared he may have hit two other vehicle sin the lot. He was arrested for driving under the influence of intoxicants and taken to Washington County Jail.
Graffiti was reported on mailboxes in the 12300 block of Walnut Street.
• A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 15700 block off Upper Boones Ferry Road after a laptop and bag were stolen.
• A transient was reported covered with cardboard sleeping under a loading dock in the 11900 block of Pacific Highway.
Tuesday, Dec. 25
• A drunken brawl reported in the 10700 block of Murdock Court was reported, resulting in the arrest of a man and woman for fourth-degree assault and interfering with a police officer.
• A homeless individual was reported sleeping in front of a store in the 11900 block of Pacific Highway.
• A resident reported someone had used her identity to open credit accounts. One of those was used to purchase a laptop, which was delivered to her home where she was able to return it.
• A woman tried to leave a store in the 14800 block of Sequoia Parkway with a shopping cart full of merchandise. When confronted, the woman grabbed some tools from the car and got into a white van, which appeared to be waiting for her, and drove away.
• A property owner who just purchased a piece of property in the 11400 block of Pacific Highway said a transient who has moved in to an out building and had been living there for a month refused to leave. Owner was advised to post signs on the property.
• A man was arrested for third-degree robbery and criminal mischief after punching vehicles and trying to bust out a glass door with a flower pot in the 11400 block of Pacific Highway.