Monday, Jan. 7
• A transient man was arrested on charges of interfering with public transportation and disorderly conduct after he was found at the Beaverton Transit Center riding MAX without paying a fare. Police said he refused to get off the train and then pulled an emergency alarm.
• A Portland man and a Tualatin man were arrested on charges of theft in connection with the removal of clothing and fragrances valued at more than $500 from a store in the 11000 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
• A blue 2018 Toyota Camry was reported stolen from a lot in the 4300 block of Southwest Murray Boulevard.
Tuesday, Jan. 8
• Two Tigard men were arrested on felony warrants at Southwest Larch Place and Menlo Drive. While in a patrol car, one of the men tried to destroy a bag of methamphetamine and was charged with felony possession of drugs and tampering with evidence.
• A laptop computer valued at $550 was reported stolen from a store in the 12000 block of Southwest Canyon Road, where one man distracted the owner while the other concealed the computer. Both left in a BMV without license plates.
• A briefcase with a laptop computer valued at $1,500 was reported stolen when someone broke a vehicle window in the 1500 block of Northwest Bethany Boulevard.
• A laptop computer valued at $1,200 was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 11000 block of Southwest Allen Boulevard.
Wednesday, Jan. 9
• A gray 1990 Cadillac Seville was reported stolen in the 5800 block of Southwest Main Avenue.
• A 1995 blue Honda Accord was reported stolen in the 4400 block of Southwest 110th Avenue.
Thursday, Jan. 10
• A Tigard man was arrested on charges of felony possession of heroin and methamphetamine, plus a warrant, in the 11000 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
• A wallet with cash estimated at $300 was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 200 block of Northwest Lost Springs Terrace.
• A Tigard man was arrested on a charge of criminal mischief in connection with smashing a windshield with a baseball bat at Southwest Erickson Avenue and Allen Boulevard.
Friday, Jan. 11
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Southwest Farmington Road and Cedar Hills Boulevard.
• A Tigard man was arrested on a charge of felony possession of methamphetamine, plus a warrant, in the 4400 block of Southwest 117th Avenue.
• A Hillsboro man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving on the Sunset Highway westbound at the Murray Boulevard off-ramp.
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Southwest Oleson Road and Vermont Court.
• A Beaverton man and a Tigard woman were arrested on multiple charges, the man on aggravated identity theft and forgery and the woman on felony possession of heroin, at Southwest Walker Road and Cedar Hills Boulevard.
Saturday, Jan. 12
• Two Forest Grove men were arrested on charges of disorderly conduct, third-degree assault and intimidation attempting to cut in line while waiting for food in the 8600 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
• A mobile phone, a computer tablet and a power drill valued at almost $2,000 were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 17000 block of Northwest Autumn Ridge Drive.
• An orange 2006 Honda Element was reported stolen in the 100 block of Southwest 171st Avenue. Police said the vehicle was unlocked and a spare key was in the glove compartment.
• A brown 2011 Kia Soul with a laptop computer and engagement rings was reported stolen in the 800 block of Northwest 176th Avenue. Police said the vehicle was unlocked and the keys were inside.
Sunday, Jan. 13
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of assault after he punched his girlfriend in the face, resulting in redness, swelling and blurry vision. The incident occurred in the 12000 block of Southwest Allen Boulevard.
• A Hillsboro man was arrested on a warrant and charges of felony possession of heroin and methamphetamine at Southwest Tualatin Valley Highway and Tualaway Avenue.
• A green 1997 Honda Accord was reported stolen in the 13000 block of Southwest Electric Street.
• A Tigard man was arrested on a charge of theft in connection with the removal of a laptop computer valued at $325 from a store in the 12000 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving in the 12000 block of Southwest Walker Road.
Over the last week, Tigard police responded to the following calls: Criminal Mischief, 3; Warrants, 6; Theft-shoplifting, 11; probation violation, 1,; hit and run property, 2; interfering with a police officer, 1; attempting to elude, 1; DUII, 3; Possession of a controlled substance, 3 and Carrying a Concealed Weapon, 1
Monday, Jan. 8
• A man reported someone tried to steal his van, which was parked at Washington Square Mall, by popping out his door lock. The victim reported a screwdriver left in the vehicle.
• A woman reported seeing someone steal her purse from her vehicle parked in the 10500 block of Hall Boulevard.
• A man said someone in a red Chevrolet was cutting people off at Durham Road and Pacific Highway. When the reporting party honked at the offending vehicle, the driver threw a glass bottle at the front of his vehicle.
• A resident notified police that someone was forging checks on his bank account.
• A person who was previously "trespassed" from a location in the 15800 block of Hall Boulevard was reported back camping in some bushes nearby.
• Someone reported a man behind a store in the 12200 block of Scholls Ferry Road creating a fire using bark chips and roasting a chicken over it.
• A disturbance reported in the 10200 block of Riverwood Lane ended with a man taking away a woman's cell phone and leaving armed with a gun. He was later located and arrested.
Tuesday, Jan. 9
• A resident reported someone had gotten a hold of his personal information and had opened accounts in his name.
• Someone reported that his car had been broken into with his computer stolen. He later found his computer listed on Craig's List.
• A man reportedly pulled a knife on a victim after flagging him down in his apartment complex in the 8500 block of Pfaffle Street.
• Two suspicious people were reported in the 10100 block of Johnson Street. One was eventually arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Wednesday, Jan. 10
• A DUII arrest was made on a motorist driving a Toyota 4Runner in the 12000 block of Hall Boulevard.
• A vehicle was reported ransacked in the 14100 block of 117th Avenue.
• A man was reported going up and down the street in the 10600 block of Fairhaven Street taking cans out of people's recycling bins. When asked, he said he needed them to pay for video poker.
• A vehicle was reported stolen from the 11000 block of Summerfield Drive.
• A suspicious man carrying a long knife and talking about demons was reported in the 9900 block of McKenzie Street.
• A man was reported urinating at the bus stop at Greenburg Road and Center Street.
Thursday, Jan. 11
• A car was reported having been broken into in the 11000 block of 79th Avenue.
Criminal mischief was reported in the 14700 block of 109th Avenue after a big rock was thrown through the window of a home in the 14700 block of 109th Avenue.
• A vehicle parked in the 10800 block of 78th Avenue was broken into where a thief went through the vehicle and even ripped out the center console.
• A man who locked himself in a bathroom in the 12000 block of Main Street (and was smoking a cigarette) was "trespassed" from the establishment.
• A resident reported that a week prior a man had yelled at her kids near 69th Avenue and Oaks Street, threatening the children that he would use weapons on them in the future.
•A man in a vehicle reportedly swerved toward a group of children and started challenging them at Bull Mountain and Roy Rogers roads.
• Police began following a silver Subaru Outback near Pacific Highway and Gaarde Street after a report of the vehicle weaving all over the road. Police eventually pulled the car over and arrested the occupant for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
Friday, Jan. 12
• Someone was reported stealing gas from a truck after cutting a hole in a fence to gain access to the property in the 11500 block of Pacific Highway.
• A resident in the 11700 block of 134th Terrace reported that a FedEx package had been stolen off his porch after confirming delivery by the company.• A stolen vehicle was recovered in the 13700 block of 110th Avenue.
• A resident on Royalty Parkway reported an aggressive female had been pounding on her door for at least 10 minutes. At first she thought it might be her ex trying to harass her but soon found out it was a private investigator trying to serve a subpoena.
• An assault was reported in the parking garage at Washington Square Mall after a teen said his little brother was "jumped" and hit by several other male teens. He was reported bleeding from his face and told police one of the teens had a gun.
•Three individuals were arrested for stealing merchandise at Washington Square.
Monday, Jan. 14
•The theft of generators, large power cables and other items were reported from a storage unit that had been kicked in the 17000 block of Appledale Road.
• A 199 Honda Civic that had been stolen out of Portland was recovered in the 6700 block of Pine Street.
A man was cited for stealing a bottle of coffee, a greeting card and cheese from a business in the 7500 block of Dartmouth Street.
• A woman reported being assaulted by someone she knew in the 11700 block of Pacific Highway.
• A 2018 Ford F-150 was reported stolen from a car dealership in the 12300 block of 68th Avenue.
• A man reportedly stole an entire bag of Vans shoes from a business in the 16900 block of 72nd Avenue.
• A man a bathroom who refused to come out was contacted by police who provided him with a bus pass, warming shelter information and a "Street Roots" Resource Guide.