Monday, Jan. 14
• A mobile phone valued at $150 was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 13000 block of Southwest Allen Avenue.
• A blue 1990 Ford Ranger was reported stolen from an apartment complex in the 600 block of Southwest 150th Avenue.
• A pink 2011 Ford Mustang was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Southwest Cottontail Lane after a renter paid for one month and then stopped.
• A Portland man was arrested on charges of theft, burglary, and being a felon in possession of a firearm in the 11000 block of Northwest Thompson Road.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of identity theft, forgery and criminal possession of a fraudulent California identification card at Southwest Murray Boulevard and Barlow Road.
• A transient woman was arrested on charges of theft, identity theft and felony possession of heroin in connection with the removal of tools valued at $736 from a store in the 4400 block of Southwest 110th Avenue.
Tuesday, Jan. 15
• Goods valued at $600 were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 15000 block of Southwest Peridot Way after a passenger-side window was broken.
• A woman was arrested on a charge of theft after a customer reported the removal of $720 in cash from a wallet left in a bathroom at a business in the 13000 block of Southwest Tualatin Valley Highway.
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence of controlled substances at Highway 217 southbound at Southwest Denney Road.
• A Hillsboro man was arrested on a charge of felony possession of methamphetamine in the 13000 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
Wednesday, Jan. 16
• A backpack valued at $1,000 and a jacket valued at $100 were reported stolen at the Beaverton Transit Center.
• A 2010 gray Acura MDX was reported stolen in the 15000 block of Southwest Tualatin Valley Highway.
• Wedding and engagement rings valued at $3,800 were reported stolen from an apartment in the 13000 block of Southwest Electric Street after a toilet was fixed.
• A store in the 6100 block of Southwest Lombard Avenue was robbed at gunpoint of $100.
• A silver 2013 Hyundai Sonata was reported stolen from a business in the 4100 block of Southwest Watson Avenue when someone broke into a locker and removed the keys.
• Two MacBook laptop computers valued at $1,000 were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1500 block of Northwest Bethany Boulevard.
hursday, Jan. 17
• A Portland man was arrested on a Clatsop County warrant for first-degree rape after he sped up to 90 mph westbound on the Sunset Highway near the Sylvan exit.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of attempting to elude police in a vehicle, reckless endangerment of highway workers, and reckless driving after he nearly struck a patrol car and a flagger and sped through a construction zone. The incident took place near Southwest Garden Home Road and 83rd Avenue.
Friday, Jan. 18
• Two men, one from Portland and one from Gresham, were arrested on multiple charges stemming from the theft of goods valued at $763 from a store in the 15000 block of Southwest Walker Road. One fled the store, but police found him in what was a stolen truck. He fled again but was caught with the help of a police dog.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on multiple charges, including attempts to elude police in a vehicle and on foot, in the 14000 block of Southwest Tracy Ann Court. He had a warrant from Umatilla County.
Saturday, Jan. 19
• Two vehicles were reported broken into at Tualatin Hills Nature Park.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of misdemeanor assault in the 10000 block of Southwest Walker Road after his girlfriend reported that he punched and elbowed her, causing two black eyes and swelling in her face.
Sunday, Jan. 20
• A transient man was arrested on a charge of interfering with public transportation after he refused to get off the MAX train at the Elmonica station.
• A 2015 Chevrolet Equinox was reported stolen in the 16000 block of Southwest Theodore Way, but was recovered in Hillsboro. But medical equipment, tools and cash totaling $1,000 were reported missing.
• A gray 2017 Nissan Altima was reported stolen from a lot in the 15000 block of Northwest Gateway Court.
• A convenience store in the 16000 block of Southwest Hart Road was robbed at gunpoint of $100 in cash and $276 in cigars.
Over the last week, arrests made by Tigard police included: arrest warrants, 6; criminal trespass, 2; interfering with a peace officer, 1; resisting arrest, 1; encouraging child sex abuse, 1; use of child in a sex display, 1; possession of a controlled substance, 2; criminal in possession of a forged instrument, 3; felon in possession of a weapon, 1; and driving under the influence of intoxicants, 1.
Thursday, Jan. 17
• A man was "trespassed" from a business in the 13200 block of Pacific Highway after he fell asleep on the coffee bar and when asked to leave simply went back to sleeping.
• A suspicious person, accompanied by a young boy, was reported going through trash in the 9910 block of North Dakota Street.
• Gas was reported having been siphoned from a work truck in the 15500 block of Pacific Highway.
License plates were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 11900 block of Pacific Highway.
• Two suspects were arrested and taken to Washington County Jail after a store clerk from a business in the 7500 block of Dartmouth Street reported they tried to cash two fake bottle deposit tickets.
• A resident in the 15500 block of Pacific Highway reported her iPad had been stolen a few days prior.
Friday, Jan. 18
• Two underage males stole beer from a business in the 15570 block of Pacific Highway.
• A resident reported someone hacked into his mobile banking account.
• Someone broke into a laundry room and tampered with coin machines in the 14200 block of 112th Avenue.
• A man who was in custody at the Washington Square Mall for an alleged shoplifting incident told officers he also had a warrant out for his arrest. He was arrested and taken to Washington County Jail.
Saturday, Jan. 19
• A man was reported outside a resident's front porch in a sleeping bag. The man was later arrested and taken to jail after it was discovered he had a warrant out for his arrest.
• Someone reported a young male in a parking lot in the 7600 block of Dartmouth Street trying to get into vehicles. He was taken into custody and released to his parents.
• A business in the 7500 block of Dartmouth Street reported two customers trying to pass a fraudulent bottle drop ticket and left the store. Police contacted and arrested both a short time later, transporting them to the Washington County Jail.
• Three people were reported fighting outside the McDonald's restaurant on Main Street with one man jumping on top of another one. A one point one man was hitting another in the face. When contacted by police both declined medical care and said they did not want to press charges.
• A resident reported someone using his social security number and a fake ID in the reporting party's name to purchase items.
Sunday, Jan. 20
• A motorist driving on the onramp to southbound Highway 217 was arrested on a driving under the influence of intoxicants charge and taken to Washington County Jail.
• An employee of a business in the 12000 block of Main Street was concerned by a customer who said he'd "better watch his back" and was waiting outside after the customer was asked to leave.
• A man who was playing video lottery at a business in the 15600 block of Pacific Highway was asked to stop hitting the machine. He told the manager he was hitting it because it wasn't paying out. Police arrived and warned the customer to quit hitting the machine. The man agreed and continued playing.
• A purse was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 9000 block of Durham Road.
Monday, Jan. 21
• Tigard police responded to a call regarding a group of intoxicated subjects in a parking lot pub located in the 12100 block of Scholls Ferry Road. While at the location, one subject assaulted another. He was arrested and taken to the Washington County Jail.
• A property owner in the 12020 block of Main Street asked that a large transient camp be removed and the individual associated with the camp trespassed.
Laundry room machines at an apartment complex in the 14200 block of 112th Avenue were broken into and money stolen from them over the weekend.
• A resident in the 12400 block of 112th Avenue reported seeing a "big cat," estimated to weigh about 100 pounds, heading for a wooded area in his neighborhood.
• A resident in the 11455 block of Hazelwood Loop reported having their home egged again.
• A woman who pulled into a parking space at a store in the 7800 block of Dartmouth Street said a man who thought it should be his space walked up to her car, had words with her and forced her vehicle door open before walking into the store.