Monday, Feb. 4
• A Hillsboro man was arrested on charges of drunken driving and reckless driving on Highway 217 northbound at Sunset Highway westbound.
• A white 1999 Honda Passport was reported stolen from an apartment complex in the 6300 block of Southwest 124th Avenue.
• A gray 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck was reported stolen from a lot in the 4300 block of Southwest Murray Boulevard.
• A white 2018 GMC pickup truck and a rental trailer were reported stolen in the 14000 block of Southwest Tualatin Valley Highway.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
• A green 2007 Dodge Charger was reported stolen from an apartment complex in the 13000 block of Southwest 6th Street.
• A business in the 8200 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway was robbed of an estimated $4,000 in cash by someone who fled on foot.
• A white 2007 Chevrolet Silverado was reported stolen from an apartment complex in the 14000 block of Southwest Teal Boulevard.
• A McMinnville man was arrested on charges of theft and unlawful possession of drugs in connection with the removal of clothes valued at $711 from at a business in the 11000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
• A laptop computer valued at $1,000 was reported stolen when someone broke a rear passenger-side window of a vehicle in the 14000 block of Southwest Teal Boulevard. A second vehicle was broken into, but nothing was taken.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
• A Portland woman was arrested on a charge of felony possession of methamphetamine at Southwest Canyon Road and 115th Avenue.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of felony strangulation in the 11000 block of Northwest Stone Mountain Lane. Police said he was on probation for a similar incident last year involving the same girlfriend.
• A transient man was arrested on charges of felony possession of methamphetamine and interfering with police after a short pursuit at Southwest 170th Avenue and Tualatin Valley Highway.
Thursday, Feb. 7
• A laptop computer valued at $250 was reported stolen from the back seat of a vehicle while its owner was inside a business in the 2800 block of Southwest Hocken Avenue.
• A laptop computer valued at $1,000 was reported stolen when someone broke a vehicle window in the 13000 block of Southwest Meridian Street. Leather riding boots valued at $250 were reported stolen when someone broke a passenger window in the same block.
• A laptop computer valued at $1,500 and other items were reported stolen when someone broke a vehicle window in the 14000 block of Southwest Teal Boulevard.
• A Tigard man was arrested on charges of drunken driving and recklessly endangering another person at Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway and Griffith Drive.
Friday, Feb. 8
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of unauthorized use of a vehicle in the 3800 block of Southwest 102nd Avenue.
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of burglary in the 15000 block of Northwest West Union Road. He was charged twice more later in connection with separate incidents.
• Photographic equipment valued at more than $10,000 was stolen along with clothing and computer equipment from a vehicle in the 15000 block of Northwest Gateway Court.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of unauthorized use of a vehicle and felony possession of methamphetamine in the 13000 block of Southwest Electric Street.
• A Portland man was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of controlled substances, misdemeanor possession of cocaine and reckless driving in connection with driving 107 mph in a 55 mph zone westbound on the Sunset Highway near Bethany Boulevard.
Saturday, Feb. 9
• A transient man was arrested on charges of misdemeanor strangulation and assault after he gets drunk and kicks and punches a friend who tells him to leave a room in the 800 block of Southwest 158th Avenue.
• A Gresham man was arrested on charges of drunken driving, reckless driving and recklessly endangering another person after he ran past a red light in the 11000 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
• A transient woman was arrested on charges of felony possession of heroin and methamphetamine, identity theft and a felon in possession of a restricted weapon in the 12000 block of Southwest Broadway.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of theft of a firearm in the 7600 block of Southwest 150th Place. Police found a wad of cash amounting to $1,800, which the man said came from selling cocaine.
Sunday, Feb. 10
• A Chehalis, Wash., man was arrested on charges of drunken driving and reckless driving at Highway 217 southbound at Southwest Scholls Ferry Road.
• A Portland woman was arrested on a charge of misdemeanor assault after she kicked another woman in the face multiple times westbound on the Sunset Highway near Highway 217.
• A Hillsboro man was arrested on multiple charges, including identity theft, in connection with loitering near the underside of Westgate Bridge in the 3700 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard.
• Two Portland women were arrested on charges of theft in connection with taking an unattended purse, removing the mobile phones and discarding the purse near a business in the 2700 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard.
• A wallet and a purse were reported stolen when someone smashed vehicle passenger-side windows in the 14000 block of Southwest Teal Boulevard.
Over the last week, the following arrest charges were made by Tigard police: Aggravated identity theft, 2; arrest warrants, 4; assault IV-witnessed by child (felony), 1; computer crime (felony), 2; criminal mischief, 1; harassment (domestic violence), 3; possession of controlled substance, 2 shoplifting, 4; unlawful use of a weapon, 1; and violation of restraining order, 1
Tuesday, Feb. 5
• A Uhaul truck was assumed stolen after a renter failed to return the vehicle on Jan. 22.
• A resident reported a case of fraud after someone "hijacked" one of her emails and tried to scam her.
• A vehicle was reported stolen from the 11900 block of Pacific Highway.
• An individual was arrested following a theft at Washington Square Mall.
• A man in a black Nissan Pathfinder pulled up in front of a residence in the 10900 block of Sage Terrace and fell asleep. The resident said he might have been under the influence of something since he seemed a little more than sleepy.
• Gift cards and miscellaneous items were reported taken from a vehicle in the 13700 block of Tamaway Lane.
Wednesday, Jan. 6
• A stolen vehicle was reported at Washington Square Mall.
• A man walking in the 11200 block of Hall Boulevard reported that two individuals on bicycles and one who was walking, threw him to the ground. He did not have descriptions of the individuals and declined medical attention.
• A man called to report that someone called his home claiming to be with the FBI and telling him his Social Security number may be in the process of getting stolen and asked for his credit card number.
• A woman reported her mother's purse had been stolen while in the 7600 block of Dartmouth Street and that thousands of dollars had already been spent.
• A vehicle was reported stolen from the 9685 block of Johnson Street.
• Police recovered a vehicle reported stolen out of King City from the 14000 block of Pacific Highway.
Thursday, Feb. 7
• A resident who left their vehicle running for 20 minutes in the 13200 block of Village Glenn Drive returned to find it stolen.
• Police recovered a different stolen vehicle near Greenburg Road and Shady Lane.
• An employee who thought he was being asked to purchase gift cards at his boss' request discovered a case of fraud after he purchased the cards and turned over the codes via email.
• Front and rear license plates were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 12290 block of Knoll Drive.
• License plates were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 11600 block of Lomita Avenue.
Friday, Feb. 8
• A vehicle parked in the 11500 block of Beef Bend Road was reported having been broken into the night before with tools stolen.
• A vehicle parked in the 16100 block of 108th Avenue was reported stolen.
• Someone called to report homeless individuals setting up a camp in bushes in the front and side of a building in the 13500 block of 72nd Avenue.
• Subjects were reported stealing from a store in Washington Square Mall.
• A man wearing a mask robbed a store in the 13600 block of Pacific Highway.
• An incident of road rage was reported at Pacific Highway and Hall Boulevard.
• A woman was arrested and taken to Washington County Jail for shoplifting at a business in the 12200 block of Scholls Ferry Road.
• A customer who was slurring her words was refused service at a business in the 12300 block of Main Street. She started yelling at employees when they tried to escort her out and refused to leave.
Monday, Jan. 11
• The back hatch window of a Ford Expedition was reported broken out. Nothing appeared to be taken from the vehicle.
• Someone called to report a transient camp had been set up behind a building in the 11900 block of Garden Place.
• A man was arrested at a Washington County Mall store after coming into the business three times and threatening to kill store employees. He was taken to Washington County Jail.
• A man was reported flashing a red laser pen into cars as they drove by in the 7800 block of Dartmouth Street. Contacted, he said he was looking for a place to stay and was referred to local homeless shelters.
• A transient was reported staying on property in the 13500 block of 72nd Avenue. He told police he was just trying to stay out of the rain and agreed to move along.