Sunday, March 3
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of first-degree criminal trespass and interfering with police in connection with walking on Portland & Western railroad tracks near the Beaverton Police Department.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of drunken driving (with two prior convictions) and reckless driving in the 10000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
• Gasoline was stolen from 38 unsecured trucks at a business in the 14000 block of Southwest Tualatin Valley Highway. Losses were estimated at $2,000.
• Side mirrors valued at $400 were broken off two vehicles parked on Southwest 105th Avenue near Denney Road.
• A laptop computer and Louis Vuitton bags valued at $2,450 were reported stolen from a home in the 11000 block of Southwest Davies Road.
• A Tigard man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Southwest Murray Boulevard and Maverick Terrace.
Monday, March 4
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of drunken driving and reckless driving at Southwest 13th Street and Alger Avenue.
• A Portland man was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of controlled substances and misdemeanor possession of methamphetamine at Southwest Scholls Ferry Road and Davies Road.
• A red Apple iPhone valued at $750 was reported missing at the Beaverton Transit Center.
Tuesday, March 5
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of possession of a stolen gun and felony possession of methamphetamine and Ecstasy on Highway 217 northbound at Southwest Wilshire Street.
• A small generator and tools valued at $1,900 were reported stolen from a shed in the 6400 block of Southwest Fallbrook Place.
• A transient man was arrested on charges of theft and criminal trespass in connection with the removal of goods valued at $421 from a store in the 11000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
Wednesday, March 6
• A woman from Vancouver, Wash., and a man from Ridgefield, Wash., were arrested on charges of theft — and the woman on charges of distribution and felony possession of methamphetamine — in the 3100 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard.
Thursday, March 7
• A Portland man and a Tigard woman were arrested on charges of felony possession of heroin and methamphetamine at Southwest Jenkins Road and Ecole Avenue. A Sherwood man with them was arrested on felony warrants.
• A Tigard man was arrested on multiple charges, including unauthorized use of a vehicle and attempting to elude police while driving and on foot, in the 2100 block of Southwest Camelot Court. A Portland woman with him was arrested on a charge of identity theft.
• A transient man was arrested on a charge of harassment after a woman smiled at him from a bus, he followed her as she left the bus, picked her up and threw her into a bush near Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway and Laurelwood Avenue.
• A Dell laptop computer valued at $1,000 was reported stolen from a pickup truck in the 2800 block of Southwest Hocken Avenue.
• Power tools valued at $2,000 were reported stolen from a work trailer at Southwest Huntington Avenue and Cedar Hills Boulevard.
Friday, March 8
• Tools and military clothing valued at $810 were reported stolen from a vehicle, possibly unlocked, in the 18000 block of Northwest Walker Road.
• A black 1999 Honda Civic sedan was reported stolen in the 15000 block of Southwest Kilchis Street.
• A bicycle valued at $490 was reported stolen in the 11000 block of Southwest 5th Street.
• A laptop computer valued at $1,300 was reported stolen when someone broke the rear window of a vehicle in the 8200 block of Southwest Scholls Ferry Road.
• A Sherwood woman was arrested on a charge of felony possession of methamphetamine at Southwest Canyon Road and 110th Avenue.
• A Forest Grove woman was arrested on a charge of theft in connection with the removal of goods valued at $686 from a store in the 11000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
• Two men and one woman from Vancouver, Wash., were arrested in connection with a robbery in the 11000 block of Southwest Canyon Road. Two face charges of carrying a concealed weapon. One man was charged with robbery, menacing and unlawful use of a weapon.
Saturday, March 9
• A Portland man was arrested on a change of drunken driving on Southwest Canyon Road at the on-ramp to Highway 217 southbound.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving with two prior convictions, a felony, after he crashed his dirt bike at Southwest Rigert Road and 158th Place.
• A blue 2001 Dodge R15 truck, plus tools valued at $6,000, were reported stolen from the 12000 block of Southwest Steamboat Drive.
• A mobile phone valued at $1,000 was reported stolen from a display case in a store in the 14000 block of Southwest Barrows Road.
• A purse with $170 in cash was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 10000 block of Southwest Conestoga Drive.
• A mobile phone valued at $1,000 was reported stolen in the 9100 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard.
• A transient man was arrested on a charge of theft in connection with snatching a purse from a passenger on a MAX train at the Beaverton Transit Center.
Sunday, March 10
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of reckless driving, driving with a suspended license, and drunken driving with three prior convictions, a felony, at Southwest Allen Boulevard and Main Avenue.
• A backpack with a mobile phone and a laptop computer valued at $2,500 was reported stolen when someone shattered the window of a vehicle in the 14000 block of Southwest Teal Boulevard.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Northwest 167th Avenue and Walker Road.
• A Hillsboro woman was arrested on a charge of unauthorized use of a vehicle in the 11000 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
• A Beaverton woman was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Southwest Scholls Ferry Road and Conestoga Drive.
Monday, March 11
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Southwest Conestoga Drive and 125th Avenue.
• Tools valued at $3,600 were reported stolen from the Fanno Center at 6220 S.W. 112th Ave.
• Goods valued at $5,000 were reported stolen when locks were cut from two storage units in the 14000 block of Southwest Tualatin Valley Highway.
• A silver 2013 Ford Escape was reported stolen in the 12000 block of Southwest 9th Street.
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of theft in connection with the removal of goods valued at $247 from a store in the 11000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
• A transient man was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct after multiple callers complained about his behavior in the 3000 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard.
• A Beaverton woman was arrested on a charge of misdemeanor assault in connection with biting her sister in the 14000 block of Southwest Spinnaker Drive.
The arrest charges for the week March 4 through 4 are as follows: Arrest warrants, 13; shoplifting, 8; criminal trespassing, 5; DUII, 4; harassment (physical contact), 3; hit and run (property damage), 1; interfering with a police officer, 1; and possession of a controlled substance, 1.
Tuesday, March 5
• While an officer didn't have probable cause to arrest a motorist reportedly driving under the influence at Pacific Highway and Beef Bend Road he did have the vehicle towed because the driver lacked insurance for the vehicle.
• A man sleeping in a doorway lacking clothing in the 14145 block of Hall Boulevard was contacted and discovered to have a warrant out for his arrest. He was taken into custody and lodged at Washington County Jail.
• The window hatch to a pickup canopy was broken and with someone reportedly stealing hand tools and safety vests valued at $630 in the 6900 block of Hampton Street.
• A resident believed he was scammed after someone called claiming they were with his doctor's office and requesting his date of birth and social security number in order to pay a bill. When he called his doctor's office later he discovered there was no outstanding bill.
• A driver crossing over the center line in the area of Scholls Ferry and Roy Rogers Road was determined to not being under the influence. However, he was given a warning.
A business reported a man stole $100 out of a till in the 11500 block of Pacific Highway.
Thursday, March 7
• A property owner in the 7500 block of Hermoso Way reported his building had been tagged with cleanup costs estimated at $300
Officers took a report of a fraudulent Sprint account that had been open in his name after being notified that a debt collector had told him he owed $3,000.
• A resident reported a fraudulent DirecTV account had been opened in his name and that the bill was being sent to collections. The reporting party determined it was set up by a family member who lives out of state and police attempted to contact that individual.
• A student who punched another student in the head at Tigard High School was taken into custody.
Someone reported that approximately 40 gallons of diesel fuel had been stolen from his truck parked in the 16300 block of 72nd Avenue.
• A resident's aunt called Tigard police after receiving a call from someone claiming to be a Jacksonville, Fla., officer and asking for $8,000 bail to get her nephew out of jail.
• A resident called to report a scam involving a man she met through a dating website who told her he was in the military and needed bail money to get him out of jail.
• An employee called police to report that as she left the store she had just finished closing up in the 11600 block of Pacific Highway, a homeless man pulled a knife and syringes on her.
An officer conducting a traffic stop at I-5 and Lower Boones Ferry Road, cited an adult for furnishing alcohol to a minor and gave the driver three citations for minors in possession of alcohol.
Friday, March 8
• A manager reported that CB radios and radio antennas had been stolen from two unlocked work vehicles in the 13100 block of Pacific Highway.
• A 2014 Toyota Sienna with the keys left inside was stolen from the food court entrance at Washington Square Mall.
• Police were called after a man on a TriMet bus was being loud and claimed he had a gun.
• A resident in the 13000 block of Black Walnut Street called to report that a neighbor allows his dog to poop in the residents' yard and believes it's a health hazard because there have been at least 50 big piles of the dog's handy work that have accumulated.
• A man was arrested for shoplifting $72 in clothing and for damaging $88 in clothing when he tried to rip the security tags off the items from a store in Washington Square Mall.
• Police responding to a non-injury crash at Sequoia Parkway and Upper Boones Ferry Road discovered a man had a blood alcohol level of .21, more than two times the legal limit. The man was arrested.
Saturday, March 9
• Officers arrested a man for driving under the influence of intoxicants following a hit and run accident in the 11500 block of Pacific Highway. A witness identified the license plate number of the vehicle and police found the driver at his residence, slumped over his seat. His blood alcohol level was .22 percent, more than two times the legal limit.
• Police arrested a woman for shoplifting after she stole more than $110 in merchandise from a grocer in the 12200 block of Scholls Ferry Road.
• A property manager called to report a case of arson after finding evidence of transients breaking up furniture and lighting it on fire in a vacant business in the 10900 block of 68th Parkway.
• An officer observing one man chasing another man who had been tampering with a vehicle in the 13900 block of Hall Boulevard arrested the suspect and charged him with third-degree theft, second-degree trespassing and interfering with a police officer.
• A man who boarded a TriMet bus with a dog at Washington Square Mall told the driver he had stolen the dog and left the dog onboard after he exited the bus. The dog was later returned to its owner.
• Officers arrested a woman on an outstanding warrant after a bus driver reported she was passed out on a bus and refused to get off in the 8900 block of Commercial Street.
Monday, March 11
• A stolen 1997 Subaru Legacy spotted in the 8900 block of Commercial Street was returned to its owner.
• Officers took a report of theft from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 14700 block of 109th Avenue. The vehicle had 20 gift cards stolen from it.
• An employee called to report syringes in a parking lot in the 11400 block of Pacific Highway. Police disposed of the needles.
• A resident in the 12700 block of Ash Avenue called police to report the theft of an expensive engagement ring.
• Police contacting an individual going through public trash can at Pacific Highway and McDonald Street discovered he had an outstanding warrant out for his arrest and took him into custody.
• A resident in the 8200 block of Pfaffle Street reported that his vehicle had been broken into and a camera stolen.
• A woman called to report that her mother's wedding ring, a pendant and a checkbook were missing following a move to another residence last month.
Quality local journalism takes time and money, which comes, in part, from paying readers. If you enjoy articles like this one, please consider supporting us.
(It costs just a few cents a day.)