Beaverton Police Log: Nov. 4-10
Monday, Nov. 4
• Officers transported a male to Hooper's Detox from a bar in the 8500 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard who had arrived there intoxicated and was unable to care for himself. He was unaware of how he got there, his address or the current time.
• A welfare check at Southwest 141st Avenue and Tualatin Valley Highway resulted in arrests for a felony warrant and drunken driving.
Tuesday, Nov. 5
• A shoplifting suspect at Goodwill, 12975 S.W. Westgate Drive, was confronted by loss prevention and fled, leaving her inmate ID behind. Officers caught up to the suspect as she was getting into an Uber and took her into custody.
• A traffic stop near Southwest Scholls Ferry and Davies roads led to an arrest for driving under the influence of intoxicants — specifically, methamphetamine.
• Officers responded to a theft in progress in the 11000 block of Southwest Canyon Road and made arrests for theft and possession of methamphetamine.
• A traffic stop near Southwest Farmington Road and Rose Lane led to an arrest for drunken driving.
Thursday, Nov. 7
• The victim from the 8100 block of Southwest Canyon Drive had his wallet stolen at a party. The wallet contained his debit card with a Post-It note on the back with the PIN. The suspect deposited fraudulent checks into the account and withdrew the money from ATMs in Portland and Vancouver, Washington.
• Officers responded to a call from hospice workers to a location in Beaverton. The subject was entering hospice, but conditions in the apartment were so horrific that the workers would not enter. The subject was clearly beyond her own care and control. Officers took her to Providence St. Vincent Medical Center under protective custody, where she was united with her hospice nurse.
• Officers responded to the 14600 block of Southwest Millikan Way and arrested the suspect for disorderly conduct after he entered multiple businesses claiming to be followed by people with guns. Officers also found methamphetamine in his wallet.
Friday, Nov. 8
• A driver on Highway 26 flagged down an officer and pointed out a vehicle that was swerving in the westbound lane. The officer stopped the vehicle and the driver was arrested for drunken driving. The officer also found psilocybin in the Beaverton woman's car.
• Officers arrested an out-of-compliance sex offender in the 9900 block of Southwest Conestoga Drive for strangling, punching and biting his girlfriend, holding a knife to her neck and threatening to kill her.
• A female in the 152000 block of Southwest Mallard Drive befriended an unknown male online. She lent him $9,000 via Bitcoin, but he failed to pay her back.
Saturday, Nov. 9
• A trespassing investigation in the 14200 block of Southwest Lisa Lane led to arrests for interfering with a peace officer, resisting arrest and possession of methamphetamine.
• Officers transported a male to St. Vincent Medical Center after he was found nude and making suicidal statements near Southwest Murray Boulevard and Highway 26.
• Police received multiple complaints about bad driving. Upon investigation, it turned out that the culprit was driving while drunk, and he was arrested in the 4100 block of Southwest 117th Avenue.
Sunday, Nov. 10
• Officers responded to a location near Southwest Luelling Place and Settler Way after a suspect drove recklessly through a neighborhood, swerved to avoid a collision and crashed into a tree. The suspect fled the scene into his parents' house. He admitted to being intoxicated and driving drunk.
• A traffic stop near Southwest Denney Road and Highway 217 led to arrests for possession of heroin, methamphetamine, identity theft and theft by receiving.
• A suspect entered vehicles and stole change and a wallet at three different locations on Southwest Snowy Owl Lane.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.