Monday, Nov. 18
• Officers in the 4000 block of Southwest Lombard Avenue arrested four people for possession of heroin. One of the four was also arrested for methamphetamine possession.
• Officers arrested a driver at his residence in the 9300 block of Southwest Coral Street for driving under the influence of intoxicants after a minor crash at a nearby intersection.
• Officers are investigating a theft from an unlocked vehicle in the victim's driveway in the 200 block of Southwest Silverado Drive. Cosmetics valued at $1,650 were reported stolen.
Tuesday, Nov. 19
• A traffic stop near Highway 217 and Southwest Scholls Ferry Road led to arrests for a stolen vehicle and a misdemeanor warrant. The driver was lodged at the Washington County Jail.
• Officers followed and arrested a driver for DUII near Highway 217 and Southwest Canyon Road.
• Officers responded to a traffic crash near Southwest Canyon Road and Southwest 117th Avenue, where a car apparently missed a turn and hit a stop sign.
Wednesday, Nov. 20
• A suspicious vehicle stop in the 8100 block of Southwest Hall boulevard led to arrests of the driver and passenger for possessing controlled substances.
• Officers arrested a person who allegedly strangled his girlfriend and kicked her six times in the 9700 block of Southwest Robbins Drive. He was taken to the Washington County Jail.
• Officers responded to the TriMet platform in the 14100 block of Southwest Millikan Way after a male allegedly threatened a stranger with a knife. His girlfriend then hid the knife in her purse and denied having it. After her arrest, officers reported they found the knife, along with stolen credit cards, in her purse.
Thursday, Nov. 21
• Officers took note of six thefts from unlocked vehicles.
• A male became suicidal after being dumped by his girlfriend. After causing some property damage at his parents' house, he left on foot before police tracked him down. Officers placed him on a hold for his own protection.
• Officers made a DUII arrest near Southwest 158th Avenue and Southwest Walker Road.
Friday, Nov. 22
• A person allegedly tried to hit a delivery truck driver with a stick in the 3200 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard, but the driver was able to block the attempts. The suspect then fled toward awaiting officers.
• Officers arrested an intoxicated driver near Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway and 109th Avenue who crashed his car and attempted to flee the scene wearing only a bedsheet.
• A driver backed into a car near Southwest Jenkins and Murray roads, then left the scene. The motorist was later found at her residence so intoxicated that she was transported to an area hospital. She was later cited for DUII.
Saturday, Nov. 23
• A traffic stop in the 7500 block of Southwest Dunsmuir Lane led to an arrest for DUII and possession of marijuana.
• An 18-year-old man was found asleep at a stoplight with the engine running and the car in gear near Southwest Davies Road and Scholls Ferry roads. The driver admitted to smoking marijuana earlier in the evening and while driving. He was arrested for DUII.
• Officers arrested a husband in the 10900 block of Southwest Celeste Lane after he allegedly grabbed his wife by the shoulder, twisted her around and then grabbed her by the throat.
Sunday, Nov. 24
• A traffic stop near Southwest 153rd Drive and Tualatin Valley Highway led to an arrest for DUII.
• Officers making an arrest for an occupied stolen vehicle in the 9100 block of Southwest Cascade Avenue discovered over 200 stolen ID profiles and unidentified drugs.
• Officers arrested a transient male who had been standing on a stranger's porch in the 6800 block of Southwest Sussex Street.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.