Monday, April 13
• A man drove his Jeep Cherokee across multiple lanes of traffic and crashed into the guardrail on Highway 26 near Murray Boulevard. Officers arrested him for drunken driving and lodged him at the jail.
• A man approached an officer in the 11400 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway and asked if the officer had a warrant for his arrest. The officer did and lodged the man at the jail.
• A man stole beer and a lighter from a business in the 8600 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard. When confronted by staff outside, he pulled away from the owner, breaking her finger. He pushed a clerk to the ground and actively resisted being handcuffed by officers. The threat of a Taser obtained his compliance.
Tuesday, April 14
• Officers responded to the 13800 block of Southwest Electric Street where a man was screaming and using an axe to destroy his mother's trailer home. He appeared high on methamphetamine and told officers he was clearing land to build a small room. Officers arrested him for disorderly conduct.
• Officers arrested a woman in a parking lot in the 4400 block of Southwest 110th Avenue. She became angry when the victim cut her off near Southwest Canyon Road and Highway 26, so she followed him and blocked his car in the parking lot.
Wednesday, April 15
• Officers stopped a car near Southwest Lee Avenue and 14th Street and discovered he had a warrant and methamphetamine.
• A vehicle was observed driving erratically by a witness on Southwest Denney Road near Highway 26. Officers stopped the car and arrested the driver for drunken driving.
Thursday, April 16
• Officers arrested a man asleep at the wheel near Highway 217 and Southwest Wilshire Road for driving under the influence of intoxicants and discovered he had psilocybin, oxycodone, Xanax and methamphetamine with him.
• Officers responding to a domestic violence call near Southwest Colony Lane arrested a man for choking and kicking his pregnant girlfriend.
Friday, April 17
• A woman stole $320 worth of merchandise from a business in the 11400 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway. During a consent search, she was found to have heroin and methamphetamine.
• During a road rage incident on Highway 217 northbound, two cars swerved and cut each other off. One car left the road, crashed into a road sign and caught fire. The other car continued driving north.
• A man left the scene after stealing a bottle of wine and food items in the 8700 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard. When officers located him, he refused to comply and was tased and bitten by a K-9 officer before being arrested.
Saturday, April 18
• A woman shoplifted multiple items from a store in the 11100 block of Southwest Barnes Road and ran out of the store. An officer was waiting for her. She had been involved in thefts from other stores, and her car was located in the parking lot. Thousands of dollars in stolen merchandise were recovered.
Sunday, April 19
• A man attempted to hang himself near Southwest Barnes Road and Valeria View Drive. After he admitted he wanted to hurt himself, he decided he wanted to go with the medics.
• A man who stole a pair of shoes from a store in the 11900 block of Southwest Canyon Road was found later at Beaverton Town Square with brass knuckles, methamphetamine and an outstanding warrant.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.