Link to Owner Dr. Robert B. Pamplin Jr.



Cristy Anna Sisco and Carlos Alberto Quebrado received 70-month prison sentences.

COURTESY PHOTO: WASHINGTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE - Cristy Ann SiscoTwo people have been convicted and sentenced to 70 months in prison in connection with an April 2019 shooting on Southwest Scholls Ferry Road.

According to prosecutors with the Washington

County District Attorney's Office, after she and Carlos Alberto Quebrado got into an argument with two people at a Tigard sports bar, Cristy Anna Sisco fired a shotgun at them, injuring one.

Sisco, a Wilsonville resident, pleaded guilty in January to three felony charges: one count of second-degree assault and two counts of unlawful use of a weapon.

Quebrado, who lives in Gervais, was convicted July 2 of second-degree assault, two counts of unlawful use of a weapon, and attempting to elude a police officer.

The incident took place on April 24, 2019. After being kicked out of the sports bar in Tigard, Quebrado and Sisco reportedly waited outside for the people with whom they had been arguing to leave, then followed them in their car along Highway 217 and onto Scholls Ferry Road, also signed as Highway 210, in Beaverton and Tigard.

COURTESY PHOTO: WASHINGTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE - Carlos Alberto QuebradoWhile driving on Scholls Ferry Road, prosecutors say, the driver Quebrado pulled up alongside the vehicle they were following as Sisco perched in the window frame of the front passenger door with a loaded shotgun. Sisco then fired several rounds "directly at the victims," according to the District Attorney's Office. One pellet struck one of the vehicle's occupants in the forehead.

A Tigard police officer was in the area and saw Sisco sitting in the window frame with the shotgun as Quebrado drove by, prosecutors say. After a short car chase and then a foot pursuit, tracking dogs from the Beaverton Police Department located Cisco and Quebrado. A shotgun and cartridge were recovered from their vehicle.

Sisco and Quebrado were both sentenced this month to 70 months in prison and three years of post-prison supervision.

The case was prosecuted by Senior Deputy District Attorney John Gerhard.

By Mark Miller
Washington County Editor
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Follow me on Twitter
Visit the News-Times on Facebook
Subscribe to our E-News

You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.

Go to top
JSN Time 2 is designed by | powered by JSN Sun Framework