Fourth of July Financial Facts
With the Fourth of July coming and going like a firework in the night sky, let's take some time to slow down and look at some fun facts about America's birthday. Whether the day is about food, drinking, fireworks or celebrating
America's history there is a little something for everyone to get excited about during this time of year.
Let's take a look at some of the Fun facts about this years
1. $5 Million worth of U.S. Flags were imported into the United States ahead of the holiday.
2. 7.5 Million people viewed the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks on TV.
3. 44.2 Million American's travel 50 plus miles.
4. $850 Million was spent on Fireworks nationwide. Many
cities around the nation spend between $5,000-$35,000 for a firework display.
5. $1 Billion was spent on Beer in one day during the Fourth of July holiday.
6. $7 Billion was spent on Food nationwide.
7. 1 state banned all consumer fireworks completely.
8. 14% of Americans take their vacations around this Holiday.
9. 40% of Communities have a Fireworks/Community
10. 61% of Americans will attend a Cookout/BBQ/Picnic.
With summer half way over, and you make plans to visit
the beach, go hiking in the mountains, or take a road trip,
we at Cornerstone Wealth Management, wish you a safe and memorable summer.
*Information taken from:
Securities and advisory
services offered through
LPL Financial, a registered
The opinions voiced in this
material are for general
information only and are not
intended to provide specific
advice or recommendations
for any individual.
Cornerstone Wealth Management
486 NW 2nd Ave.
Canby, OR 97013