New Year's Resolution, To Make It or Not Make It?
New Year's Day is almost here, are you ready? Even with
the best intentions, making a life style change is HARD! It's not a surprise the top resolutions are:
Eating healthy (71 percent)
Exercise (65 percent)
Lose Weight (54 percent)
It's also not surprising that 80% of New Year Resolutions don't succeed! WOW! Needless to say I'm not a fan of this process for managing a healthy lifestyle.
Why do these fail?
• Excuses, excuses, excuses.
• Setting unrealistic goals
• Lack commitment
• Not making time
• Unwilling to invest in professional training - Cheap
• Realizing there is NOT a quick fix.
When do weight loss commitments succeed?
• Be selfish with your time and make sure to get your workout done
• Invest not only in a fitness location, but in EDUCATION
• Hire a personal trainer to help plan & achieve your goals
• Adjust your schedule, make time and gradually build up your fitness routine.
• It takes time to get comfortable with a routine so don't give up too soon
• Change your eating habits… yes for real, all year, all the time!
BONUS: what you save on junk food will pay for your gym & trainer! It's a wash!
If you want to succeed at improving your health and
fitness, it takes time, investment, and a little bit of help along the way. Let Club Fit's great personal trainer's help you get back on track & accomplishing your fitness goals. Visit us today and find out yourself what a successful fitness routine can do for you and your health!
365 S. Redwood Street
Canby, OR 97013