Staying Active in These Challenging Times
As we all work thru this difficult time we want to help you figure out productive ways to stay moving and do something good for yourself. Here are a list of things you and the family can be doing together to enhance your relationships, get some exercise & have fun:
• Get outside and walk the dog, Fido probably doesn't get enough exercise this time of year so while you stay home and skip your regular exercise routine get the dog outside.
• The weather is beautiful so get the kid's bikes out early this year and ride the trail.
• Go hiking, find a trail, pack a lunch and get moving.
• Learn to run, spend an hour running for 1 minute - walk for 3 & keep going for 30 minutes
• Golf anyone? The fresh air will do you good, the birds are chirping.
• Walk the trail & stop every 50 steps and do 10 squats - try that for 30 minutes!
• Yard Work, the ground is still moist and picking those weeds is easy right now. Practice proper bending and squatting and you'll be surprised how sore you are tomorrow.
• Trim the trees and shrubs, mow the lawn, sweep & hose the patio.
• Till your vegetable garden & prepared for planting. Plant your lettuce & Spinach.
• Spring cleaning - DO IT - Open the windows and get moving. House cleaning at a fast vigorous pace is just as good as a brisk walk.
• Clean and wash your car, it most certainly needs it after winter.
There are so many great things to do which will keep you moving & keep you fit while you stay home.
We'll see you back in a couple weeks with the kick off of our Spring programs.
Stay healthy, be safe Information on Club Fit can be found at our website www.clubfithealth.com
365 S. Redwood Street
Canby, OR 97013