Have You Gotten Back to the Gym Yet?
With the heat of summer pressing down it's important to mix
up your workouts and get out of the heat at least 50% of the time. Why?
• Your body needs time to recover without the heat and the potential of dehydration that can come from constantly exercising in the heat and unless you are an early morning person you'll have a hard time beating the heat.
• Strength training: Your body needs more than cardio & that
is hard to get without equipment and it's hard to take equipment
with you outside. Your muscle mass and body fat levels are
the best way to have a healthy metabolism and maintain your
best healthy weight & bone health.
• Air quality: Allergens & pollens that are inhaled during exercise
can build up over time and turn what would otherwise be
easy breathing into a level of congestion. Getting into the air
conditioning and clean air can help enhance lung capacity and
• Boredom: Variety along with exercising with friends has the
ability to motivate and move your workout to another level of
• With summer festivals and events cancelled this year there
isn't any better time to focus on your health. Maintaining a
healthy weight reduces diabetes and heart disease which ultimately strengthens your immune system & protects you from illness.
• Club Fit is clean, sanitized and the same safe place you've always experienced so even if you think you may not be ready to return to the gym we encourage you to stop by for a look. Join now and get a free fitness assessment and some personalized advice from a trainer.
We require appointments during this time for tours and new
accounts, give us a call @ 503- 266-6166 or check our website at: clubfithealth.com.
365 S. Redwood Court
Canby, OR 97103