Christmas Fun Facts
With Christmas right around the corner, what better way to celebrate than some Christmas fun facts. We hope you enjoy! - 1915 - Hallmark introduced their first Christmas cards.
- Christmas trees are grown in all 50 states, but California, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina, Washington, and Wisconsin are the top Christmas tree producing states in the U.S.
- All of the items in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas" total 354 gifts.
- Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" is the best-selling Christmas song with more than 50 million copies sold around the world.
- About $1,000 is spent on Christmas gifts each year by the average American family.
- The Rubiks Cube, the largest selling Christmas toy in 1980, sold for $1.99, but now sells for nearly $10.
- Twenty-eight sets of LEGOS are sold every second during the Christmas season.
- During the Christmas season each year more than 1.76 billion candy canes are made.
- Nearly six million dollars are spent during the holiday season on ugly Christmas sweaters.
- Coca-Cola was the first company that used Santa Claus during the winter season for promotion,
- The tallest living Christmas tree is believed to be the 122foot, 91-year-old Douglas fir in the town of Woodinville, Washington.
- Visa cards are used 5-6 thousand times every minute during the Christmas season.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Cornerstone Wealth Management!
Cornerstone Wealth Management
486 NW 2nd Avenue
Canby, OR 97013
*Information in the article was sourced: icebreakerideas. com/christmas-facts/