As I was waiting at a light while driving home this week, I noticed a woman with 2 children in the car next to me. They were eating chicken strips and fries, as it was 5 p.m. I figured this was dinner.
One should NEVER consider "Fast Junk Food" dinner, I am amazed at the lines at Fast Junk Food restaurants during the lunch and dinner hours.
Eating healthy food takes education, thought, planning
and a little time, is the payoff worth it? Yes. Here is some data from the CDC and AHA that will convince you to eat healthy.
• 31% -41% of adults in the USA are OBESE
• Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, certain types of cancer and are the cause of preventable, premature death.
• 40% of adults aged 20 to 39 years, 44% of adults aged
40 to 59 years, and 42.8% of adults aged 60 and older are officially obese.
• 19.3% or about 14.4 million children and adolescents aged 2-19 years are obese.
• Obesity triples the risk of hospitalization due to COVID-19, seasonal flu and infectious illnesses.
• Obesity is linked to impaired immune function & auto immune disease.
We can help. Track everything you eat for 2 weeks, we can analyze your diet and show you how to start adjusting for healthier you! Dietary and exercise education is vital to improving your quality of life. contact us at 503-266-6166, online at www.clubfithealth. com, Instagram or Facebook at Clubfitcanby or core-fit-atclubfit.
365 S. Rewood Street
Canby, OR 97013