Routine, Routine, Routine! Fall is a Great Time!
As we move into Fall we are energized by getting back to school, fall sports & the cooler days and nights.
The routine is great for organizing ourselves, our time & our health. We have such beautiful weather in the fall and so really it is a time for a renewed freshness in ourselves and our surroundings.
Ride your Bike, Take a hike, Go Camping, Visit a Farmers market, wash your car, get out and clean up the yard before the
weather gets bad!
• Make a commitment to Vegetables and Fruit being the primary part of your diet
• Set a 30 day goal of NO "BBB" Bread, Beer & Baked goods.
Amazing the result!
• Join Club Fit
• Hire a professional trainer - The power to make LIFESTYLE changes is in the knowledge at the gym.
• Join a group program - it's more fun and motivating, like CORE-Fit & BootCamp
• Accountability - Set Goals & workout with a friend.
• Start with small goals - achieve them and then set more
• Document your progress
• Use a fitness APP, track your food & don't cheat..
• Wear a fitness tracker and use it to burn more calories than you eat.
• No Excuses! Make Time! The only person you hurt is yourself
• Look and feel great for your holiday plans.
Regardless, keep moving always.
Instagram or Facebook at Clubfitcanby or core-fit-at-clubfit
365 S. Redwood Street
Canby, OR 97013