Math is the Key!
During the Holidays the best advice I give clients is "MATH" Lifestyle changes are best all year long but the Holidays are not the time to start something new. So for now we just count!
• Calories "IN" vs. Calories "OUT". It's JUST MATH.
• Exercise daily & use a fitness tracker to monitor activity, & YOUR BURN! You MUST burn more than you consume!
• Track food too! It's JUST MATH. EVERYTHING! Be honest & track every little bite, it all adds up.
• Measure, measure, measure! It's JUST MATH. The small stuff like salad dressing, coffee creamer & butter can add a whopping 500 calories or more.
• WATER, WATER, WATER. I can't stress this enough! Clean your system and GI Tratc for optimum metabolic burn & take a good probiotic, healthy and balanced gut flora improves digestion.
• Sleep is key to a clear mind and mental strength to stay on track and stay focused - have you noticed if you are tired, it's a lot easier to fall back to junk food & sweets?
• Very limited sugar & alcohol once you get the taste off the taste buds you won't crave it, taste buds rejuvenate every 3 weeks so RETRAIN Them!
• MATH is your friend, use it, be honest and see what happens
• Hire a trainer! Education is power, we can help!
Join Club Fit, join a class and remember....It's JUST MATH
and the best way to get through the Holidays.
365 S. Redwood Street
Canby, OR 97013