WATER! The Most Essential Nutrient
You can go weeks without food, but you can't last more than a few days without water. Water makes up 60-70% of our body weight. Water is absolutely crucial for every system in your body. Water is how we clean EVERYTHING, our clothes, dishes, homes and it is the ONLY way to clean your body, tissues, blood & organs of toxins. It carries nutrients to cells, hydrates your body and prevents constipation. It's a shock absorber and lubricant and it protects you from injury & breakdown. We take care of our cars but we forget the most essential fluid for ourselves is WATER!
• If you wait until you're thirsty to drink, you are already dehydrated. Each time this happens it results in toxin build up which may damage organs and cause disease.
• Not enough water = inflammation = pain and reduced immune response.
• Water releases fat and allows muscle to maintain proper metabolism.
• Healthy skin & hair! Look younger & give your skin what it needs to protect you from environmental toxins and sun.
• Avoid bottled water, the potential toxins in the plastic are very harmful to your health, add a good water filter to your tap and REFILL!
How much water do you need to drink every day? At least half of your body weight in plain drinking water every day is a good place to start, the rest will come in your fruits & veggies! Limit coffee and tea to 16 oz per day, alcohol to once a week and remember…. These items cause dehydration so you need to add back in the same number of ounces in water!
Join Club Fit, start exercising and see how movement + water will change your life.
365 S. Redwood Street
Canby, OR 97013