North Clackamas Chamber names award winners
North Clackamas Chamber officials have announced the recipients of the local business group's annual awards, to be given at a ceremony later this month.
Chamber 2018-19 award recipients include:
1. Judith Ervin, a retired member of the Clackamas Community College Board, will receive the Irwin Adams Lifetime Achievement Award.
2. Clackamas County Sheriff Craig Roberts will receive the Joseph Krumm Humanitarian Award.
3. Olson Brothers towing and automotive services is Business of the Year.
4. Marie Jensen of the UPS Store is Business Person of the Year.
5. Pennie Kincade with the Clackamas branch of Columbia Bank is Volunteer of the Year.
Registration is required to attend the event, from 5-8 p.m. Thursday, June 27, at Gray Gables Estate in Oak Grove. Mardi Gras is the theme this year for honoring the award recipients, so party organizers are encouraging attendees to dress in festive or business attire.
At the event, Shelly Parini of Parini Connects will be thanked for her contributions as current chair of the chamber board. As the chamber swears in its 2019-20 board of directors, Marc Kilman-Burnham of American Medical Response will be inducted as incoming chair.
Dinner tickets for $55 per person are available at yourchamber.com or by calling 503-654-7777.