Clackamas County Commissioner Martha Schrader and Nancy Bush, the county's emergency manager, will be among the recipients of the North Clackamas Chamber of Commerce's Women in Leadership and Management Awards.
Bush, as director of the county's emergency management department, has led efforts to respond to COVID-19 and wildfires this year to win the chamber's award for public service. Winning the chamber's award for lifetime achievement, Schrader was reelected this year to her third consecutive four-year term in office and fourth full term overall as a commissioner.
Other women to receive awards for "high-level achievements as executives and leaders who encourage, inspire and mentor others" include:
• Large corporation: Margaret Kairis, Blount International
• Small corporation: Patti Gage, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
• Manufacturing: Jenny Perrin, Bob's Red Mill
• Entrepreneur: Lynda Parrish, Portland Cider Co.
• Large nonprofit: Sherri Kulink, Providence Milwaukie Hospital
• Small nonprofit: Bridget Dazey, Clackamas Workforce Partnership
This year's vitural chamber awards program will be broadcast live from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 22. Registration is required at yourchamber.com
For information on the chamber's Women in Leadership and Management program, contact Chamber CEO Laura Edmonds at 503-654-7777.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.