Clackamas High School sees 13 seniors sign national letters of intent
The Cavaliers proved it.
Clackamas High School's best senior athletes proved it on the soccer field, the baseball diamond, the football field, the track, the basketball court, the golf course, the volleyball court and the softball field.
They proved that they were some of Oregon's best and the nation's colleges took notice. In response, 14 members of Clackamas' Class of 2021 signed national letters of intent during a ceremony at the school on Wednesday, June 1.
Those athletes, their sports and their college choices are listed below.
• Jack Artman, football, Golden West College
• Nick Kennewell, football, Golden West College
• Cameron Gaines, boys soccer, Linfield College
• Cooper Sheakley, boys soccer, Pacific University
• Brady Fendrich, boys soccer, Seattle Pacific University
• Grace Barrett, girls soccer, The College of Idaho
• Aidan Brown, girls soccer, Oregon State University
• Kanoe Shadron, volleyball, Briar Cliff University
• Sydney Benedict, girls basketball, Everett Community College
• Kadin Miller, baseball, Centralia University
• J.D. Dorn, baseball, Mt. Hood Community College
• Macey Groves, track, Point Loma Nazarene University
• Hannah Lim, girls golf, Boise State University
• Ellie Martin, softball, Mt. Hood Community College
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.