• Appreciation Day — Estacada Community Watch will host an appreciation day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 5, to honor citizens who helped fight last fall's Riverside Fire. The gathering at Promontory Park, 40600 S.E. Highway 224, will include live music, carnival games, face painting, a pie throwing wall, a photo booth and a chili cook off.
• Estacada Farmers Market — The market is held from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. the second and fourth Saturday of each month through September at 664 N.W. Wade St. For more information, visit "Estacada Farmers Market" on Facebook.
• Journey Down the Clackamas — The series of biweekly, free webinars administered by the Clackamas River Basin Council on Zoom, continues through May 31, 2022. For more information and to register, visit clackamasriver.org.
• Pickleball — Estacada First Baptist Church hosts pickleball from 5-7 p.m. Tuesdays; 8-10 a.m. Thursdays; and 8-10 a.m. Saturdays. The events are open to anyone and take place in the church's gymnasium, 29101 S.E. Eagle Creek Road.
• Grief Group — Clackamas Valley Baptist Church hosts a grief group at 2 p.m. Mondays, at 29275 S.E. Eagle Creek Road.
• Cider Squeeze — Philip Foster Farm will host its annual cider squeeze from 2-6 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 18, at 22725 S.E. Eagle Creek Road. Admission is $5 per person or $20 per family. For more information, visit philipfosterfarm.com.
• Community Breakfast — Estacada Community Outreach hosts a free breakfast from 8-11 a.m. the third Saturday of each month at Clackamas Valley Baptist Church at 29275 S.E. Eagle Creek Road. The next event is scheduled for Saturday, Sept 18. For more information, call 503-630-5484.
• Estacada School Board — 7 p.m. second Thursday of each month. Held online via Zoom. For a link, visit estacada.k12.or.us.
• Estacada City Council — 7 p.m. second and fourth Mondays of each month on Zoom. For a link, visit cityofestacada.org.
• Estacada Fire Board — 7 p.m. third Thursday of each month. Held online via Zoom. For a link, visit estacadafire.org.
• Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee — 6 p.m. second Thursday of each month. For a link, visit cityofestacada.org.
• Cemetery Maintenance District — 5 p.m. first Thursday of each month. Held online via Zoom. For a link, visit "Estacada Cemetery Maintenance District" on Facebook.
Estacada Public Library
• Library Hours — The library building at 825 N.W. Wade St,. is open to the public from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays; and from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Fridays, and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays. For more information, call 503-630-8273 or visit cityofestacada.org/library.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.