Hillsboro Hops announce 2018 Fan Fest
The Hillsboro Hops will be holding their annual Fan Fest on Saturday, May 19, at Ron Tonkin Field in Hillsboro.
The event is free and will take place between 10:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M., and will coincide with the sale of 2018 single game tickets. There will be complimentary parking and hot dogs to those in attendance and will include the following on-field and in-venue activities:
• Opportunity to run the bases, play catch, and speed pitch in the Hops bullpen.
• Wiffle ball field.
• Photo booth featuring Hillsboro Hops uniforms and baseball equipment in the dugout.
• Mannequins displaying the nine different uniform combinations the team will wear in the upcoming 2018 season.
• Face painter.
• Various lawn games including Cornhole and Big Jenga
• Garage sale featuring past Hops merchandise
Single game tickets for the 2018 season will go on sale at 10:00 A.M. that morning at the Ron Tonkin Field Box Office, and can be purchased online beginning at 2:00 P.M.
In addition to the on-field activities, Portland Maverick and Lúpulos shirts will be available for sale in the team shop on site, and Hillsboro Hops radio voice, Rich Burk, will broadcast live from the Fan Fest on Rip City Radio 620 AM.
Quality local journalism takes time and money, which comes, in part, from paying readers. If you enjoy articles like this one, please consider supporting us.
(It can cost as little as 3 cents a day.)