Link to Owner Dr. Robert B. Pamplin Jr.



Four residents uninjured, fire extinguished quickly by crews

A residential fire in Corbett was extinguished quickly after Fire District 14 crews responded at 4:25 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 5.

Chief Dave Flood said the fire was in the 1400 block of Southeast Christensen Road, and although four occupants were inside, they all escaped without injury.

The fire — thought to be caused by an electrical issue — started in a second-floor bedroom. The fire was out by 4:45 a.m.

Flood said the house is valued at $255,000 and sustained approximately $75,000 in damages. There was significant fire, smoke and water damage to the residence.

Go to top
JSN Time 2 is designed by | powered by JSN Sun Framework