Let Gresham's Music Mondays play
Gresham's popular free summer concert series is making a virtual return after being shuttered due to concerns around COVID-19.
The annual Music Mondays concert series, hosted by Gresham's Center for the Arts Foundation, will return at 7 p.m. Monday, July 6. The concerts will be streamed online with support from MetroEast Community Media.
Visit facebook.com/GCFTA or metroeast.org/tv-videos on Mondays to listen to the 11th anniversary of the concerts. The inaugural performance will be by Timothy James — 2019 Music Monday favorite who performs R&B and blues.
The rest of the schedule includes:
- July 13 — Sons of Trees: Latin rhythms
- July 20 — Kolukoo: Hawaiian reggae
- July 27 — Rich Layton: Texas-style blues
- Aug. 10 — Bayou Boyz: Zydeco sounds
- Aug. 17 — Remedy: Classic rock through the 70s, 80s and 90s
- Aug. 24 — Mosaique: Featuring torch and jazz vocalist Thea Enos
- Aug. 31 — Patrick Lamb: Portland touring star in pop, blues and contemporary jazz
Sponsors of Music Mondays include Weston Kia, Clackamas County Bank, Michael McKeel DMD, KMO Real Estate and the city of Gresham for helping bring the resources together for the virtual programming.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.