Gresham-Barlow shares summer meal program dates, locations
The Gresham-Barlow School District will provide meals to students 18 years old or younger at several locations throughout the summer.
Meals will not be served on Monday, July 4, at any of the locations. Students must consume meals onsite, and parents or guardians are no longer able to pick up meals on behalf of their children. Students will not be served multiple meals during meal service.
Meal locations and dates are as follows:
• Springwater Trail High School, 1440 S.E. Fleming Ave., Gresham — Breakfast: 8-8:30 a.m. Lunch: 11-11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday, June 27-Aug. 12. Meals will not be served on Friday, July 1.
• Gresham Arts Plaza (splash pad), 401 N.E. 2nd St., Gresham — ÂLunch: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, June 27-Aug. 12.
• Gresham Main City Park, 219 S. Main Ave., Gresham — Lunch: Noon-12:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, June 27-Aug. 12.
• Red Sunset Park, 2403 N.E. Red Sunset Drive, Gresham — Lunch: Noon-12:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, June 27-Aug. 12.
• Nadaka Park, 17615 N.E. Glisan St., Portland — Lunch: Noon-12:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, June 27-Aug. 12.
Students enrolled in summer school, or an onsite program will be provided breakfast and lunch at no charge.
Those with questions regarding the summer meal program can call the district's Nutrition Services Department at 503-261-4590.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.