Make 2020 Your Personal Health Year
Here are some ideas for you to make 2020 your personal health year:
- Take advantage of, and schedule, preventative testing early in the year - from cholesterol to skin cancer and more.
- Treat yourself to a swim, rowing, pickle-ball, dance, outdoor Tai Chi in the park, or other class activity. You will not only have a great workout but a good time.
- Develop a neighborhood Walk-About Day, on your own or with others. Go for coffee, to the local bakery, have breakfast, or explore on foot your beautiful LO neighborhood, but leave your car at home.
- Take time to turn off your phone, smell the roses, watch a squirrel, lie in the grass, read, and meditate, even if only for five minutes.
- Turn the clock back to when you were young and play was everything. Your mental and physical health will respond favorably.
Happy New Year!
ABOUT US - Victoria Bramley, with The Insurance Store Inc/NW, is a respected Health Insurance and Medicare planning professional with access to local and national insurance companies. From birth to end of life, she and her team are here to help you with your healthcare planning.
The Insurance Store, Inc.
252 A ST., SUITE 200