Medicare's Special Election Periods Are All Year Round
Did you know you may qualify for a Special Election Period to sign up for Medicare or change your current plan?
Here are the most common reasons to qualify:
- You are turning 65.
- You moved to a new address that isn't in your plan's service area.
- You may qualify due to low income.
- You moved back to the U.S. after living outside the country.
You lose your current coverage due to:
- You are no longer eligible for Medicaid.
- You no longer have coverage from your employer or union (including COBRA coverage).
One important thing to remember: When visiting with an insurance broker, your medical providers list, medication list, and zip code - not the agent - determine your plan choices. If your doctor doesn't take the plan and/or it is not in your zip code, you must choose another plan.
We are happy to help you discover what options are available to you. Give us a call if you need help or have questions. There is no fee for our services.
ABOUT US - Victoria Bramley, with The Insurance Store Inc/NW, is a respected Health Insurance and Medicare planning professional with access to local and national insurance companies. From birth to end of life, she and her team are here to help you with your healthcare planning.
The Insurance Store, Inc.
252 A ST., SUITE 200