What to Expect at Your Next Appointment
Patient safety has always been the top priority for dental offices that follow OSHA recommendations. Now, given the ADA's guidelines for reopening in the face of COVID-19, there is an even greater focus on the safety of our patients at Lake Grove Dental.
We want to share with you the changes to expect in support of patient safety. We've revised our procedures to accommodate social distancing, additional personal protective equipment for staff and patients, and to provide even greater barriers to the spread of communicable diseases such as the coronavirus.
These are important measures to protect patients and staff. They will also add time and complexity to appointments and, as a result, it may make scheduling more complex. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs, particularly if you have urgent needs. We will prioritize cleaning appointments based on the patient's history of periodontal disease and associated risk.
• We will do COVID-19 screening and take protective measures:
• Checking your temperature
• Asking you questions regarding your health and well-being
• Having you use hand cleaner
• Providing you with protective wear as needed
• We may ask you to wait in your car prior to your appointment
• We may ask that patient's family members wait outside the office
• We may assign a sterilization officer to each patient
We appreciate your support for these important safety measures, and we greatly value your trust and loyalty. At Lake Grove Dental we're looking forward to seeing you again!
Lake Grove Dental
16455 Boones Ferry Rd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97035