Five Big Questions for 2020
Once in a while, the world shifts our point of view and our thinking changes permanently. Today, we're all reconsidering some things about how we work, live, and relate to each other, and there is good to be found in it. This is true for many of us thinking about home, and we propose a few key questions:
1. How is our current home going to work for us in the post-COVID world?
2. Can we modify our home economically to suit our new needs and what would that cost?
3. Is it time to consider a different home, one that works better?
4. How has COVID impacted my (our) segment of the real estate market?
5. What is different today about preparing to buy or sell?
The overarching question, finally is "Where can we go to learn and think collaboratively about all this?" The Mike Hall Home Team brand of care is to listen, counsel, and tailor game plans to help you achieve what YOU need. Sometimes that means "stay put" for now, and other times there's a smarter move to be made. Having a collaborative, expert, and genuinely helpful partner in the process is key. Call today to start the conversation.
Hasson Company Realtors
15400 SW Boones Ferry Road
Lake Oswego 97035