High school football keeps on rolling in Week 2
Week One of the 2018 high school football season was flat-out awesome.
So what about Week Two?
Easy — it'll be twice as good.
With all of this week's big games going on, you just know that Pamplin Media Group's sports editors, reporters and photographers will be out in force to document the action.
Pamplin Media Group continues and builds on its role as a state leader in high school football coverage this fall, presenting its work more quickly and sharing it more broadly.
We, as a company, are now posting our high school football stories and photos to all our websites as soon as possible following each Friday night's contests.
And once they're posted, by clicking on the Prep Football tab that's now part of each of our websites, visitors will be able to see all the stories and photos posted by our sports reporters and sports editors, not just those particular to their home schools and home towns.
To see the Prep Football tab, just hover over the Sports tab at the top of the page.
Featured games from our upcoming slate of high school football coverage will be:
Friday, Sept. 7 games:
• Sherwood (0-1) at Clackamas (1-0), 7 p.m.
• Grant (1-0) at Newberg (0-1), 7 p.m.
• Barlow (0-1) at Tigard (1-0), 7 p.m.
• Reynolds (1-0) at Franklin (1-0), 7 p.m.
• Roosevelt (1-0) at Centennial (0-1), 7 p.m.
• Mt. View (1-0) at Sandy (1-0), 7 p.m.
• Lake Oswego (1-0) at Jesuit (1-0), 7 p.m.
• Forest Grove (1-0) at Scappoose (1-0), 7 p.m.
• Churchill (1-0) at Wilsonville (1-0), 7 p.m.
• Cottage Grove (1-0) at Crook County (1-0), 7 p.m.
• Rogue River (1-0) at Culver (1-0), 7 p.m.
• Regis (0-1) at Kennedy (1-0), 7 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 8 games:
• Henley (0-1) at North Marion (1-0), 1 p.m.