High school basketball keeps rolling for March 1
Here it comes.
The 2019 high school basketball season has hit the home stretch and the stakes are bigger than ever.
With all of this week's playoff games going on, you just know that Pamplin Media Group's sports editors, reporters and photographers will be out in force to document the action.
Pamplin Media Group continues and builds on its role as a state leader in high school basketball coverage this season, presenting its work more quickly and sharing it more broadly.
We, as a company, are now posting our high school basketball stories and photos to all our websites as soon as possible following each Friday night's contests.
And once they're posted, by clicking on the Prep Basketball tab that's now part of each of our websites, visitors will be able to see all the stories and photos posted by our sports reporters and sports editors, not just those particular to their home schools and home towns.
To see the Prep Basketball tab, just hover over the Sports tab at the top of the page.
Featured games from our upcoming slate of high school basketball coverage will be:
Friday, March 1 games:
• No. 11 Sherwood (21-5 overall) at No. 6 Grant (20-6 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 20 North Medford (16-9 overall) at No. 4 Jesuit (19-6 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 21 Sandy (17-8 overall) at No. 5 Central Catholic (20-5 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 9 South Eugene (20-6 overall) at No. 8 Oregon City (18-7 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 17 Westview (16-9 overall) at No. 1 Lake Oswego (21-4 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 15 Crescent Valley (11-12 overall) at No. 2 Wilsonville (23-2 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 16 Newport (12-13 overall) at No. 1 Banks (23-3 overall), 7pm.
To see tonight's complete boys schedules, click here and then click on the classification of your choice.
To see tonight's complete girls schedules, click here and then click on the classification of your choice.
Quality local journalism takes time and money, which comes, in part, from paying readers. If you enjoy articles like this one, please consider supporting us.
(It costs just a few cents a day.)