Seven Lakeridge athletes sign National Letters of Intent
Simply put, they are the best of the best from Lakeridge High School.
And colleges across the nation have expressed agreement in the most impactful way possible — by offering them scholarships to continue their athletic careers and educations next year.
Seven Lakeridge athletes signed National Letters of Intent on the 2020 initial signing date, Nov. 11. That same group then came together — from a safe social distance — for photos at Lakeridge on Tuesday, Nov. 17.
Those athletes were:
• Cam Clayton — baseball, University of Washington
• George Eisenhardt — baseball, Xavier University
• Josh Schleichardt — baseball, University of Utah
• Derek Seneker — baseball, Claremont College
• Luke Basso — football, University of Oregon
• Anna Michie — rowing, Oregon State University
• Cody Hart — lacrosse, University of Virginia
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.