Molalla Tractor Supply set to open
After multiple delays, Molalla's Tractor Supply Company will officially open Oct. 24.
The rural lifestyle retailer is committed to providing essential, everyday products that customers need like animal feed, pet food and supplies, propane, fencing, garden supplies, home supplies and more. Additionally, customers can use the buy online, pick up in store option to purchase products and pick them up in as little as one hour in the store or through contactless curbside pickup.
"At Tractor Supply, we understand the value of providing essential needs like pet food, animal feed and home supplies to our customers in the Molalla community," said Justine Walker, manager of the Molalla Tractor Supply store. "Our team members live the same lifestyle as our customers, and we're excited to supply them with the tools, information and resources they need to live life on their own terms."
Molalla Tractor Supply will provide a one-stop shop for the community, serving farmers, livestock and pet owners, ranchers, part-time and hobby farmers, gardeners, homeowners, tradesmen and others.
Tractor Supply customers can purchase a wide range of products including pet and animal feed, propane tanks, cleaning supplies, gloves, trash bags, certain food items and more.
Tractor Supply is committed to taking care of team members, customers and communities during the COVID-19 pandemic, and the company has installed protocols to protect and support customers in Molalla:
• Increasing inventory supply for essential products such as livestock feed, equine feed, pet food and other critical consumable items.
• Adding team member hours in stores and hiring an additional 5,000 people to continue providing customer service and promote safety in stores.
• Adding a dedicated greeter at every store location to drive awareness of social distancing, monitor the number of customers in store, and provide additional cleaning of key items like carts and registers.
• Investing in technology through mobile point of sale, same day/next day delivery capabilities and contactless payment options across the entire chain to enhance the safety of customers' shopping experience and provide greater convenience.
• Conducting additional daily cleanings in stores to maintain a safe shopping environment, along with other protocols that will meet CDC social distancing guidelines.
The store also will dedicate an exclusive shopping hour for high-risk customers and seniors age 60 and older from 8 to 9 a.m. every Wednesday.
The Molalla Tractor Supply Company values community engagement and supports local animal shelters, area 4-H clubs, FFA chapters and more.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Molalla Tractor Supply store at 31130 S. Highway 213 will be open with adjusted hours from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. beginning Monday, Oct. 26.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.