Nov.28 public safety round-up
Yamhill County jail reports
Michael Allen McFadden, 37, of Newberg, was arrested for supplying contraband. Bail was set at $7,500 and the case remains open.
Shane William Cooper, 30, of Newberg, was arrested on a probation sanction. No bail was set and the case is pending.
Denis William Hodson, 28, of Newberg, was arrested for second-degree burglary and third-degree theft.
Robert Arthur Cooley, 40, of Dundee, was arrested for harassment. No bail was set and he received an undisclosed sentence on the charge.
James Dale Dunwoody, 47, of Newberg, was arrested on a parole sanction. No bail was set and he received an undisclosed sentence on the charge.
Evin Joe Granado, 32, of Newberg, was arrested for failure to report as a sex offender. No bail was set and he received an undisclosed sentence on the charge.
Antonio Baltazar Marroquin, 36, of Newberg, was arrested for unlawful possession of meth. No bail was set and he received an undisclosed sentence on the charge.
Denis William Hodson, 28, a Newberg transient, was arrested on a hold from Newberg Municipal Court. No bail was set and the case remains open.
Alexis Salomon Ramirez, 22, of Newberg, was arrested for DUII, reckless driving, recklessly endangering another person and carrying a concealed weapon. She was booked and released.
Kara Elaine Zook, 49, of Newberg, was arrested for DUII and reckless driving. She was booked and released.
Keith Christopher Johnson, 34, of Dundee, was arrested for second-degree assault, menacing, unlawful use of a weapon and tampering with physical evidence. Bail was set at $167,500 and the case remains open.
Teresa Ann Whitesides, 33, of Dundee was arrested on a bench warrant for failure to appear to face a charge of identity theft. Bail was set at $20,000 and the case remains open.
TVF&R run log
- TVF&R personnel responded to emergency medical calls on Brutscher Street, Werth Boulevard, College Street and Wilsonville Road.
- TVF&R personnel responded to a commercial fire alarm on Sheridan Street and a miscellaneous fire at Calkins Lane and Dopp Road.
- TVF&R personnel responded to emergency medical calls on Fourth Street, Brooke Drive, Upland Drive in Dundee, Fulton Street, Washington Street, Welch Road and First Street in Dundee.
- TVF&R personnel responded to a burn complaint at Jones and Morris streets, a natural gas leak on Bina Drive and Second Street and a request for lift assistance on Portland and Hadley roads.
- TVF&R personnel responded to emergency medical calls on Brutscher Street, Villa Road, Main Street, Fulton Street, Andrew Street, Ninth Street, Oak Meadows Loop and Springbrook Road.
- TVF&R personnel responded to emergency medical calls on Portland Road, Renne Road, College Street, Seventh Street, Villa Road and Burlington Drive.
- TVF&R personnel responded to a request for lift assistance on Oak Meadows Loop and East Hayes Street.
- TVF&R personnel responded to emergency medical calls on Center Street, Brooke Drive, Brutscher Street, Fulton Street, Pecan Court, Glendora Lane and Springbrook Way.
- TVF&R personnel responded to a burn complaint on Foothills and Aldersgate drives.
- TVF&R personnel responded to emergency medical calls on Fulton Street, Villa Road, Knoll Drive, Meridian Street, Brutscher Street, Sherman Street and at the intersection of Highway 99W and the bypass in Dundee.
- TVF&R personnel responded to a burn complaint at Burlington Drive and Center Street and a commercial fire alarm at Fulton Street and Villa Road.
- TVF&R personnel responded to emergency medical calls on Brutscher Street, Big Fir Lane in Dundee, Hayes Street, Portland Road, Elliott Road, Second Street and Siefken Lane.
Northwest Senior and Disabilities Services offers meals at the Chehalem Senior Center, 101 W. Foothills Drive.
Anyone age 60 or older and their spouse can take advantage of a hot, nutritious meal. Meals are served at 11:45 a.m. Monday through Friday. Meals delivered to homes are also available.
A donation of $3 is suggested for the meals, and 1-percent milk is served with all meals. Advance reservations are required. For more information, call 503-538-1490.
Sliced ham with orange glaze or roasted turkey with gravy, whipped sweet potatoes, green peas, wheat bread, cranberry sauce, pumpkin car.
Closed for Thanksgiving.
Beef cabbage bake or macaroni and cheese, broccoli, spinach/romaine salad, onion roll, fresh apple slices.
Chicken with peanut sauce and brown rice or Mexican pasta bake, mixed vegetables, romaine/iceberg salad, herb roll, cherry gelatin with whipped topping.
Chicken or egg salad sandwich on wheat bread, cream of tomato soup, carrot coleslaw, pineapple.
Chicken ala King or Swiss style patty with sauce, whipped potatoes, zucchini with red peppers, seen grain bread, seasonal fresh fruit.
Herb chicken patty sandwich with barbecue sauce or sloppy joe on a bun, baked beans, German potato salad, caramel apple pudding.
Sweet and south chicken with brown rice or beef tomato macaroni, green peas, creamy coleslaw, French roll, spiced applesauce.
Turkey or ham salad sandwich on wheat bread, cream of broccoli soup, carrot raisin salad, peaches.
Salisbury steak with gravy or breaded baked fish with tartar sauce, green beans, whipped potatoes, multrigrain bread, chocolate chip bar.
Country stew or cheese and green chile bake, spinach/romaine salad, country trio vegetables, dill roll, pears.
Chicken breast supreme or roast pork with gravy, whipped potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower, garlic bread, zucchini brownie.
Chicken alfredo pasta or southwest omelet bake, Oregon bean medley, spinach/romaine salad, whole wheat roll, season fresh fruit.
Bavarian stew or turkey and pasta, Capri blend vegetables, pickled beets, squash roll, butterscotch bar.
Shoyu chicken or barbecue smokehouse chop, whipped sweet potatoes, Scandinavian blend vegetables, cracked wheat bread, pineapple peach crisp.
Roasted turkey or meatloaf with gravy, whipped potatoes, succotash, focaccia bread, ice cream cup.
Rotisserie chicken with cream sauce or slice ham with raisin sauce, Chantilly potatoes, green beans, French bread, baked pumpkin custard.
Homestyle turkey patty or pork chop with gravy, whipped potatoes, broccoli, herb French bread, key lime bar.
Lasagna roll-up or King Ranch chicken bake, cabbage and carrots, tossed salad, onion roll, spice cake.
Closed for the holiday.
Spaghetti with meat sauce or Santa Fe chicken and lentils, green peas, spinach/romaine salad, oat bran roll, gelatin jewels with whipped topping.
Cranberry wheat chicken or chicken pea salad sandwiches on wheat bread, potato salad, minestrone soup, Mandarin oranges.
Chicken pomodoro or beef enchilada bake, mixed vegetables, tossed salad, squash roll, lemon pudding.
Swedish meatballs with sauce or Chicken Cordon Bleu with sauce, Delmonico potatoes, cabbage and carrots, sunflower seed bread, confetti New Year's cake.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.